Stealers Week

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

As long as the Rats win, and no tie in Nashville, the world will be a better place. 

If the rats win, I will be watching the colts and tits tonight rooting for scoring plays that are not tie friendly, not giving a shit who wins.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I'm sorry, you know that how?

It was a dead cat bounce that supposedly got Marvin brought back this year. I'd just as soon hope for the blowout just to be safe.

They keep saying it's up to Marvin to decide.  Mind-boggling way to run a business but if that's the case I don't see why Clappy would turn down that kind of money just for being the media lightning rod.  Not like he does much more than repeat himself and giggle and press conferences at this point.  Much like the people over him he's just cashing checks and going through the motions.

I don't want to start a new thread but this Pats-Jets game is ridiculous.  They just let an incomplete pass go as a sack-fumble-TD return because WOOO PATRIOTS!!  Like not even a discussion about it or a replay, just kick the XP and rah rah rah

Almost like the most important rule in the NFL is "Were the fans excited about it?"

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Anyway I guess I will leave the TV on for now but I'm gonna do some housework then get faded and play vidya games.  HMU for a Steam ID.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They keep saying it's up to Marvin to decide.  Mind-boggling way to run a business but if that's the case I don't see why Clappy would turn down that kind of money just for being the media lightning rod.  Not like he does much more than repeat himself and giggle and press conferences at this point.  Much like the people over him he's just cashing checks and going through the motions.

All I know is that Hue Jackson was being treated like a good idea until the subsequent embarrassment. 

Maybe - MAYBE - an embarrassing enough loss will make it not clappy's decision and will kill the Hue Jackson plan. Much like us making the Super Bowl, it's a very slim chance, but we keep hoping.

What I DO know is that us pulling out a win is not going to help us long term.

23 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

All I know is that Hue Jackson was being treated like a good idea until the subsequent embarrassment. 

Maybe - MAYBE - an embarrassing enough loss will make it not clappy's decision and will kill the Hue Jackson plan. Much like us making the Super Bowl, it's a very slim chance, but we keep hoping.

What I DO know is that us pulling out a win is not going to help us long term.

It's not going to hurt us either.

28 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I don't want to start a new thread but this Pats-Jets game is ridiculous.  They just let an incomplete pass go as a sack-fumble-TD return because WOOO PATRIOTS!!  Like not even a discussion about it or a replay, just kick the XP and rah rah rah

Almost like the most important rule in the NFL is "Were the fans excited about it?"

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Anyway I guess I will leave the TV on for now but I'm gonna do some housework then get faded and play vidya games.  HMU for a Steam ID.

You play The Division?

Archived