Jaguars Sign The Human Turnstile

On 3/16/2019 at 9:40 PM, gupps said:

Money quote:

The 6-foot-5, 308-pound Ogbuehi started 25 of 35 games in four seasons with Cincinnati. He was the 21st overall pick in the 2015 draft.

Ogbuehi fills a huge need created when Jacksonville released veteran Jermey Parnell in a cost-cutting move. The Jaguars didn’t have a starting-caliber right tackle on the roster and had been expected to draft one with the seventh overall pick next month.

They still don't. Foles will not last very long with Ced starting. He's not even a good backup.

If I knew they wanted him I would have given them a third round pick last year to take him. I never liked this draft pick anyways. He was coming off a knee injury and you draft him in round one. Just like the Ross pick. I don't care how fast he is if he can't be physical or run good routes and catch the ball you don't take him with the 9th pick of round 1. We wasted too many draft picks on reaches in the last five years.

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

No way.  How many times did we see him not even move when the ball was hiked and the DE just run past him? I have seen guys who knew they were outmatched false start trying to get into proper positions (Hart) but I have never seen a guy simply late on so many snap counts.   

I think you're confusing my post with praise.

7 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I think you're confusing my post with praise.

No, I was just saying that even though some players leave here and become much better players ie Justin Smith, that probably will not be the case with Cedric.  He simply sucks. 

Archived