0% payroll tax!!!!!!

Catfish Bob

Please!!! Pleaaaaaassssseeeee!!

I still remember getting my first ever tax included paycheck at 15 years old and being absolutely shocked at how much they stole. 

The adults told me not to depend on social security because it probably wouldn't be there when it comes my time. So it always burned me up that I had no choice but to pay into it. No opt out option 

Have spent the last 20 years hoping and praying that one day maybe I would be able to keep most of the money I make. 

This will be so massive. It'll be like working two jobs almost. I pay in enough each week to cover a $10 hour job. So if I get most of that instead of it being stolen, I be doing great. 

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

And where exactly would you like to get the money we need for things like roads?

Roads? Here it's supposed to be the gasoline tax.   They would still be collecting tax. Still paying tax when spending the money. 0% payroll is just one less time they tax our money. It's all still taxed when spent, invested etc etc. 

Here in Louisville our fuck tard mayor was promoting drag queens reading stories to little kids at the libraries.   I shit you not. So I'm not really worried one bit rather those assholes have money to spend or not. 

We had police military and firemen before social security, Medicaid and federal income tax. 

6 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Roads? Here it's supposed to be the gasoline tax.   They would still be collecting tax. Still paying tax when spending the money. 0% payroll is just one less time they tax our money. It's all still taxed when spent, invested etc etc. 

Here in Louisville our fuck tard mayor was promoting drag queens reading stories to little kids at the libraries.   I shit you not. So I'm not really worried one bit rather those assholes have money to spend or not. 

We had police military and firemen before social security, Medicaid and federal income tax. 

yes and thank god we have Medicaid and Social Security because it's lifted old people out of poverty.

One day that old person will be you.

All my working life (20 years thus far) I have been told SS won't be there when my time comes. 

So why the F am I being forced to pay in? 

Why would anyone want to hand over their retirement funds to politicians?????

$60 a week I could be buying more crack with or investing in the Ishares REIT ETF which would increase my monthly income by 50 cents a month every week. $24 a year. Not including compounding.  After my 1st 20 years I'd be at over $500 a month in passive income that I wouldn't have to wait until I'm almost dead to use. 

Anyway this is why a payroll tax cut is a bad idea.....

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-03-11/payroll-tax-cut-isn-t-best-way-to-perk-up-coronavirus-economy?srnd=premium

• It wouldn’t help workers who’ve lost their jobs because they aren’t getting paychecks. For them, there’s no withholding to cut.
    • It wouldn’t help the elderly — a group especially at risk from the virus — many of whom are out of the labor force.
    • It would provide a larger benefit for the well-off. A person with an annual salary of $100,000 would receive a $2,000 benefit from a 2% payroll tax cut that lasted a year. Somebody earning $30,000, by comparison, would receive $600.
    • The benefits would arrive drip by drip, a little in each paycheck. That wouldn’t do enough for households affected by the coronavirus, which are likely to need a sizable infusion of cash to meet necessary expenses.
    • The timing would be challenging. Because the tax cuts would be tied to payroll deductions, it could be harder to get people the money they need when they need it.
    • Such a cut would reduce the revenue available to the Social Security program, which would almost surely result in a transfer to that program from general tax revenue. Doing this would reduce the fiscal discipline inherent in Social Security: that its spending is limited to the amount of money it receives from dedicated taxes. Undermining this fiscal discipline would threaten the public’s understanding of the program — that they pay into a pension plan while working, and draw benefits when retired — and invite other budget mischief in the future.
    • A cut in the payroll-tax rate of 2 percentage points would cost between $140 billion and $150 billion over a year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. There’s no real evidence that the U.S. economy needs a fiscal stimulus of that magnitude at this point.
    • It wouldn’t be targeted at the people who need the most help: low-income Americans and others who are economically vulnerable to the coronavirus, living in areas with severe outbreaks.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, T-Dub said:

Do you think the kids had any kind of problem with it?

Hell yeah.  What a mind fuck for a little kid.

This one isn't from Louisville but this is a example of the bullshit they putting these kids through.

fucked up shit.jpg

On 3/13/2020 at 9:56 AM, Jamie_B said:

Bullshit!!!  Give me all my check money and I'll be doing better than I ever have.  Keep buying that garbage because that is what they want.

Ok people without job might hurt a little but if they were laid off during this time they will get unemployment. Then once things get back to normal they will be able to get a job and keep more of the money than they ever have in their working life!! hello

To say it just helps people who are rich already,,,, is small minded as F.

7 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Bullshit!!!  Give me all my check money and I'll be doing better than I ever have.  Keep buying that garbage because that is what they want.

Ok people without job might hurt a little but if they were laid off during this time they will get unemployment. Then once things get back to normal they will be able to get a job and keep more of the money than they ever have in their working life!! hello

To say it just helps people who are rich already,,,, is small minded as F.

Man and I thought you were dumb when it came to football....

Just now, Jamie_B said:

The one where you want services but dont want to pay for them.

What services do I want!!! I use the roads brah!! That about it!!!

State taxes pay the police and firemen!!!  We had army Navy Marines before the federal income tax yo!!!   

1 minute ago, Catfish Bob said:

What services do I want!!! I use the roads brah!! That about it!!!

State taxes pay the police and firemen!!!  We had army Navy Marines before the federal income tax yo!!!   

You like the CDC and what they are doing in providing info on this Coronavirus? Where do you think that funding comes from?

Just now, Jamie_B said:

You like the CDC and what they are doing in providing info on this Coronavirus? Where do you think that funding comes from

Yeah it's worth half of my paycheck every week!!!!

Not!!!! 

Y'alltripin over the flu.  Here take money I'm scared.  Weak ass shit. 

11 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Hell yeah.  What a mind fuck for a little kid.

This one isn't from Louisville but this is a example of the bullshit they putting these kids through.

fucked up shit.jpg

Oh yeah, that case in Houston was fucked.  I figured that's what you were getting at.

Here's a sex offender that was caught actually working at the library.  He didn't dress up weird though so you probably never heard about it.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/stark-county/north-canton-registered-sex-offender-arrested-after-changing-identity-to-land-library-job/95-618764984

Still outraged or not so much?

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Oh yeah, that case in Houston was fucked.  I figured that's what you were getting at.

Here's a sex offender that was caught actually working at the library.  He didn't dress up weird though so you probably never heard about it.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/stark-county/north-canton-registered-sex-offender-arrested-after-changing-identity-to-land-library-job/95-618764984

Still outraged or not so much?

I guess you like to dress up like a woman,,,huh?     yeah that fine and all but forcing that shit upon kids is fucked up.

Archived