PBS Going Cashless for 2021

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

lol. Everyone under 50 knows they’ve been being tracked endlessly since gmail, android, iOS and Facebook came into existence. 

older folks think people don’t know. We know. And we don’t care enough to inconvenience the majority of our lives. 

ps: I’m pretty sure PBS is paperless. Pretty sure I got many emails on this. 

pss: where the fuck are you guys getting cash? Do you get paid in cash? Do you go to the bank to get it. I have found stadium crowd vendors useless being cash only. Where the fuck am I getting cash? I’m gonna make a special trip to the bank to buy a soda 30 feet closer to me?  

tap my fucking credit card and let’s go. I need those Marriott points anyway. 

You get cash at a ATM.

Yes I know they are tracking my phone however my phone is separate from my body so I can leave it behind at any time. 

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

lol. Everyone under 50 knows they’ve been being tracked endlessly since gmail, android, iOS and Facebook came into existence. 

older folks think people don’t know. We know. And we don’t care enough to inconvenience the majority of our lives. 

pss: where the fuck are you guys getting cash? Do you get paid in cash? Do you go to the bank to get it. I have found stadium crowd vendors useless being cash only. Where the fuck am I getting cash? I’m gonna make a special trip to the bank to buy a soda 30 feet closer to me?  

I got friends that insist on having 100-200 bucks on them at all times. 

I was at the DC United game Saturday with a friend of mine.  Parking was 30 bucks.  I didn't see it advertised whether Apple Pay, Google Pay, or credit cards were accepted or not.  This was an open parking lot (meaning not in a garage).  Audi Field (the stadium DC United plays in) is paperless, and when I had my ticket scanned, the employee flipped my phone over (iPhone 11) to get the ticket to scan (there wasn't a barcode that was visible).  

Of course, paper tickets will still be needed in some way because some people will never get a smartphone.  

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Under my mattress like every other "prepper" it's how I pay for all my canned goods. Jeez.

36 minutes ago, saphead said:

I have a side gig which I get paid in cash a lot. I enjoy having a wad of cash in my pocket, feels dangerous. 

Cash will always rule the streets my brothers. 🕵️‍♂️

It rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money....dollar dollar bills ya'll

dave chappelle GIF

Archived