Jump to content

Inflation thread


LostInDaJungle
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Link?

There is no link.

I was wrong for believing a friend about

it..

 

I see Biden signed an order to stop it as well as Britain and others..

Germany says they'll wait til end of year to join in.

Tks for calling me out ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

There is no link.

I was wrong for believing a friend about

it..

 

I see Biden signed an order to stop it as well as Britain and others..

Germany says they'll wait til end of year to join in.

Tks for calling me out ..

 

 

Wasn't so much "calling you out" as I was wondering what you were talking about as I hadn't seen that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jamie_B said:

 

 

Wasn't so much "calling you out" as I was wondering what you were talking about as I hadn't seen that.

Its cool .

I should have done honework on it.

Think Im gonna call my buddy out on it now..😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Got to thinking about the economy of most Americans..

Its people making 100k or lower.

Right now times are hurting them bad..

 

Why do they have to suffer for the sake of others neverending desire of more riches?

 

Both sides of the table are corrupt .

Greed for power and wealth turns to evilness..

 

Who will save our country?.

Who will be that knight at the roundtable?

Who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 4:51 AM, claptonrocks said:

Got to thinking about the economy of most Americans..

Its people making 100k or lower.

Right now times are hurting them bad..

 

Why do they have to suffer for the sake of others neverending desire of more riches?

 

Both sides of the table are corrupt .

Greed for power and wealth turns to evilness..

 

Who will save our country?.

Who will be that knight at the roundtable?

Who?

 

 

Agree, we should be focusing on building up those who make under 100K.

 

But I don't like the idea of the "savior" complex, and I say that as someone who loves Bernie. 

It's dangerous to think one person can fix this mess as it allows for us to have someone come in to "strong arm" it and behave like a fascist. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Straight up used the pandemic to price gouge & are trying to keep it going by blaming "supply chain issues" and inflation.

 

If their costs forced them to raise prices they wouldn't be reporting record profits. Simple stuff, but they think we're all idiots.

 

Buy used.  Grow your own food.  Hunt, fish, or trade with those that do.  Buy direct from local butchers and farms.  Brew your own coffee, its the easiest thing ever.

 

They think we're too lazy and apathetic to do any of this and will pay whatever they ask.  Obviously we're not going to refine our own gasoline (for example) but there are always alternatives so we can consume less.  We DO have a choice.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Frankly haven't watched that vid but..  of course it is.  The COVID lockdown seems to have taken the gloves off corporate greed but it was inevitable.  "Line must go up" but obviously they're not going to have growth every quarter for eternity so this is what happens to that unsustainable expectation.  Plus a whole lot of old people at the top got scared about their mortality and are in "grab all you can" mode.

 




 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...