Last year we were 4-5 heading into week 11. Im sure every single bengals fan remembers that game....the Chiefs. They were 9-0 and the talk of the league. Chad made his prediction and came out and we beat the chiefs thanks to 2 huge TDs by Warrick. This time we are 4-5 again and facing the Stealers. They are 8-1 and the talk of the league. No one gave us a chance against the Chiefs and no one will give us a chance against pittsburgh. I think we will be pumped up like we were last year. LOOK FOR THE UPSET IN THE JUNGLE....this is the game we are gonna be talking about next offseason like the chiefs game.

PS. Does anyone know if Porter might be suspended for that game too?

Guest BengalLady
Last year we were 4-5 heading into week 11.  Im sure every single bengals fan remembers that game....the Chiefs.  They were 9-0 and the talk of the league.  Chad made his prediction and came out and we beat the chiefs thanks to 2 huge TDs by Warrick.  This time we are 4-5 again and facing the Stealers. They are 8-1 and the talk of the league.  No one gave us a chance against the Chiefs and no one will give us a chance against pittsburgh.  I think we will be pumped up like we were last year.  LOOK FOR THE UPSET IN THE JUNGLE....this is the game we are gonna be talking about next offseason like the chiefs game.

PS. Does anyone know if Porter might be suspended for that game too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh gosh, deja vu. I think they will be upset in the Jungle too..

Don't know about Porter.

Suspension has to be a possibility...

I like where people are going with this topic...But it will probably come down to keeping Bettis in check...And having the O-Line continue to stand up the way they have in the last 4 games.

Also...They held Portis to 80 yds. today, and that was HUGE, because our corners had the passing game locked down.

Can we do it again? Can the role of the underdog bring out the best in them?

I think so...

BZ

WE WILL NEED THE JUNGLE TO ROCK NEXT SUNDAY!

I believe the NFL will now suspend Porter for fighting since he was kicked out of this game and not suspended for it.

Green and Porter's fight shows what kind of people they are. Green with the drug problem and domestic violence. Porter, they guy that got shot in the ass. I think?

A BUNCH OF PUNKS.

Guest BengalLady
The difference between KC and Pitt is Pitt plays great D, KC did not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But the Skins had the number one defense in their house and look what we did to them.

Guest BengalBacker
The difference between KC and Pitt is Pitt plays great D, KC did not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We've faced one great defense after another this year. We aren't scared.

Porters a gonner!!!!  We shall benefit from his idiocy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes hopefully he will be suspended but lets not get to far ahead of ourselves.We need a solid game both offensivly and defensevly.We are a better team now than the first time we played and it was in there house now its welcome to the jungle.I just hope chad can keep his mouth shut (no guarentees) and play hard ball>

Archived