Fan At Bengals Game Is Bloodied After A War Of Racial Words

by 7ba076efec250df703ac6c65977e1b9a?s=40&r= Joe Kinsey September 27, 2023, 11:08 amupdated September 27, 2023, 5:01 pm 1 Comment

Videos by OutKick

NFL fans and violence rolled on Monday night in Cincinnati where one guy went home with a sore eye.

According to my very, very well-placed boots on the ground, we had ourselves an old-fashioned war of racial words that ended up with one of the alleged racial slur hurlers bloodied in the 3rd quarter just as the Bengals offense was starting to get rolling.

“Story goes two guys were arguing over a seat in the 3rd qtr. black guy said a racial slur and vice versa, continue to argue and black guy popped the dude,” my source, who appears in this video, whom I’ve sucked down beers with over the years, reports.

No, I’m not going to tell you which guy I know, but it’s not the guy who had his eye lit up.

Now, I can hear the soy boys on Twitter crying about how all of a sudden there’s soooooo much violence at NFL games. Folks, this isn’t new. I’ve gone over this with you multiple times over the first three weeks of the season.

NFL fans have been punching each other for decades. It’s just that now we have cellphones to record the violence. The Twitter nerds think this stuff is suddenly a new phenomenon. It might be time to remind them how, in 1997, Philadelphia police started using a court system inside Veterans Stadium to get a handle on the crazies.

Philadelphia-Eagles-stadium-jail-.png Violence-NFL-games-1997.png Violence-NFL-games-1997-2.png

Now, the question we’ll need to address here at OutKick over the coming weeks is whether NFL stadiums should bring back the court system like they had in Philadelphia. Would it stop the violence? Would fans think twice about slugging some guy in a drunken brawl if it meant going in front of a judge at halftime?

These are questions worth exploring.

https://www.outkick.com/fan-at-bengals-game-is-bloodied-after-a-war-of-racial-words-according-to-outkick-source/

9 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

by 7ba076efec250df703ac6c65977e1b9a?s=40&r= Joe Kinsey September 27, 2023, 11:08 amupdated September 27, 2023, 5:01 pm 1 Comment

Videos by OutKick

NFL fans and violence rolled on Monday night in Cincinnati where one guy went home with a sore eye.

According to my very, very well-placed boots on the ground, we had ourselves an old-fashioned war of racial words that ended up with one of the alleged racial slur hurlers bloodied in the 3rd quarter just as the Bengals offense was starting to get rolling.

“Story goes two guys were arguing over a seat in the 3rd qtr. black guy said a racial slur and vice versa, continue to argue and black guy popped the dude,” my source, who appears in this video, whom I’ve sucked down beers with over the years, reports.

No, I’m not going to tell you which guy I know, but it’s not the guy who had his eye lit up.

Now, I can hear the soy boys on Twitter crying about how all of a sudden there’s soooooo much violence at NFL games. Folks, this isn’t new. I’ve gone over this with you multiple times over the first three weeks of the season.

NFL fans have been punching each other for decades. It’s just that now we have cellphones to record the violence. The Twitter nerds think this stuff is suddenly a new phenomenon. It might be time to remind them how, in 1997, Philadelphia police started using a court system inside Veterans Stadium to get a handle on the crazies.

Philadelphia-Eagles-stadium-jail-.png Violence-NFL-games-1997.png Violence-NFL-games-1997-2.png

Now, the question we’ll need to address here at OutKick over the coming weeks is whether NFL stadiums should bring back the court system like they had in Philadelphia. Would it stop the violence? Would fans think twice about slugging some guy in a drunken brawl if it meant going in front of a judge at halftime?

These are questions worth exploring.

https://www.outkick.com/fan-at-bengals-game-is-bloodied-after-a-war-of-racial-words-according-to-outkick-source/

Did the stadium court system fine them or send them to city jail?

Is there proof it actually curtailed fights,,?

I'm asking..

If slamming people in the hoosgow can bring mayhem in a place like Philadelphia, there is hope. Although not the same style as in Veterans Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field is still having something like it—with effect:

When Lincoln Financial Field opened in 2003, Eagles Court was not brought back. There was still a jail installed, but it wasn't used as often. According to Billy Penn, there were 78 arrests in the first year of the stadium compared to 309 in 2002, the last year of Veterans Stadium.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/eagles-court-stadium-jail/nfenlkwx65fiqgouziukdnax