Ohio State versus the team up north

BengalBacker

10 hours ago, Elflocko said:

Wondering if Buckeye nation is going to figure out that Ryan Day isn’t “The Guy”. He’s basically John Cooper with a big mouth… 

Honestly I'm not a big fan of college football, I just root for Ohio State because they're in Columbus and I'm in Dayton. I usually only watch a couple of games a year and don't really care that much. I wish they would have won, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

49 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

Honestly I'm not a big fan of college football, I just root for Ohio State because they're in Columbus and I'm in Dayton. I usually only watch a couple of games a year and don't really care that much. I wish they would have won, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Same, I stopped caring years ago. I had to ask myself why I was expending so much emotional capital supporting a team that represents a school I didn’t attend, in a state that I couldn’t wait to get out of. 

Anyway, I wasn’t impressed with Day from the beginning, and looks like my suspicions were right. Curious to see if they’ll allow getting punched in the face by Michigan every season go on as long as they did with Cooper. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 2:38 PM, Shebengal said:

He sucked as a big school QB.

There are other arms in the wings and he knew it.

Ryan Day is a great coach and hopefully fickle fans don't run him out of Columbus.