Bengals avoid Myles Murphy in 2023 NFL re-draft

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

And, other top teams have a great tight end including Cleveland and Pittsburgh in our division.

And Mark Andrews in Baltimore, although it remains to be seen how he will recover from his leg injury. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/13/2024 at 3:16 AM, claptonrocks said:

Sorry to intervene.

All is good.  No hard feelings.  It just very frustrating being a fan of this team for a very long time and not one SB win.  While seeing other teams win based off of luck in many ways. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/13/2024 at 6:50 AM, High School Harry said:

Really sorry if I offended or said something out of line.  I was worried that I had really whizzed you off.

But about your post and thinking about the Bengals and tight ends...

Absolutely and could not agree more.

PFF is now projecting Brock Bowers to fall to us (doubt it) but if so, I'd be all over that.

And, other top teams have a great tight end including Cleveland and Pittsburgh in our division.

Hurst was a flash in the pan, Irv Smith a bust and I do like Drew Sample, excellent blocker and perhaps

underused as a receiver on occasion but... 

All is good.  I was just frustrated.  I know we all are sick and tired of not seeing this team win a SB.  I guess I take it too serious at times when we all know it is just a game.  You and I are cool and I apologize for saying what I said.  We have met each other and spoken from time to time about other things in life.  I haven't forgotten that is for sure. I do not dislike anyone on here as we get in heated discussions from time to time but, we all are fans of this team for sure or we would not be here for this many years.  Yea, not using our TEs more should be something this team needs to fix.  Hopefully, the new OC will work with Zac and make it happen. I think always trying to have two stud WRs is the issue on why they have not used the TE more.  To me, they need to get something for Tee and move on.  

• Upvote 2