NFL Honors Awards (2023 Season)

🤬 This is what happens when Burrow gets injured and the NFL goes back to disrespecting the Bengals in epic fashion. (Karras denied his Walter Payton award and Willie Anderson denied the HoF) - while the rest of the AFC North wins almost ALL the Awards.

In 2021, the Bengals won those awards because by making the Super Bowl they couldn't be ignored. But the second Shiesty leaves the stage, they revert back to "Cincinnati who?". Fuck the league office! 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Karras is doing yeomans work

... But apparently you need your dad to die of brain cancer and play for "blueblood" Shittsburgh to be recognized. 😤 

They really awarded giving suits away to teenagers for prom, over giving homes to autistic people. 🙄

• Upvote 1

Just now, BlackJesus said:

... But apparently you need your dad to die of brain cancer and play for "blueblood" Shittsburgh to to be recognized. 😤 

They really awarded giving suits away to teenagers for prom, over giving homes to autistic people. 🙄

And people born with Down's syndrome he is the winner

• Upvote 2

In Myles Garrett's defense, he did miss 2 games and was playing hurt a lot of the year so that may have affected his stats.

I can see why Damar Hamlin did not get Comeback Player of the Year. He hardly played. It was a great story but did not translate to the field. 

I can't really fault Jim Schwartz as DAOTY. The Browns defense was excellent this year and a large part of why they made the playoffs.

I think DeMeco Ryans should have gotten COTY, but Kevin Stefanski did have to deal with a ton of injuries, especially on the offense so I see why he got it. 

Lamar Jackson as MVP-Nope. Nope. Nope. Again, defense kept the Ravens in a lot of their games. 

Cameron Heyward as Man of the Year-Again, Nope. Nope. Nope. Ted Karras was much more deserving. 

GTFOOH with these 2 choices. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2