Where are all our Steeler fans at?

Jamie_B

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 9 2005, 10:34 AM']god post Backer....it' really quite simple....like Ric Flair used to say, "if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man".

We are "the man" until someone steps up and takes it.  You have your opportunity twice this year.  Win, and you have every right to bark like big dogs.

Until then.............shhhhhhhhhhh
[right][post="165201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Umm your not quite the man...the patriots are still the team to beat...they are still the super bowl champions...so therefore your not the man until you win the super bowl...because until then the pats are still the "men" even if they are 2-2

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 9 2005, 11:35 AM']Yes that's true........I was talking about the division, not the entire NFL.
No one has taken it from them, either....so the same rule applies.
[right][post="165222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Cincinnati 4 0 0
Pittsburgh 2 1 0
Baltimore 1 2 0
Cleveland 1 2 0

what a wonderful world you live in where the #2 team is the team to beat....
we have been in first place since week one, then we went 1 game up... and then 1.5 games up...tonight we will go 2 games up... and tomorrow we go 2.5 games up...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 9 2005, 02:35 PM']Cincinnati 4 0 0
Pittsburgh 2 1 0
Baltimore 1 2 0
Cleveland 1 2 0
what a wonderful world you live in where the #2 team is the team to beat....
we have been in first place since week one, then we went 1 game up... and then 1.5 games up...tonight we will go 2 games up... and tomorrow we go 2.5 games up...
[right][post="165254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Are you a real person? Or have you been programmed to say all that?

[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 9 2005, 03:54 PM']Are you a real person? Or have you been programmed to say all that?
[right][post="165303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He's the owner of the board, You know Go-Bengals.com... GoBengals.... I know those dots may be hard for your simple mind to connect so....

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 9 2005, 01:35 PM']tonight we will go 2 games up... and tomorrow we go 2.5 games up...
[right][post="165254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you were saying?

My point about being "the man" goes beyond just this year, if that's possible for you to comprehend. We've owned this division for years and if you want to win it, you have to go through us to do it.

This really isn't that difficult. Really.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Idioteque' date='Oct 8 2005, 03:20 PM']Look, gang......

1. Finish above .500 (this one's tricky).
2. Qualify for the playoffs.

Until then, shut yer yaps. This is utterly ridiculous. It's like the Northwestern fans beating up on South Central Phoenix Poly Technical School of Industrial Agriculture, then talking crap to the Michigan/OSU faithful.

You guys look good at 4-0, but seeing you fling feces at us like you've accomplished jack is, well, sad.

Then again, I should let you have this one. How long have you had to wait for it? 15 years, eh?
[right][post="164935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i had no idea that we could pick through our last two decades for our best players during that time... sweet...

oh wait, actually we only play w/ this years team... well in that case, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE PAST!!! only those in second place i guess...

squash your "15 years for the playoffs" speech b/c noone gives a fuck in bengaldom right now... in the 14rth year of that, we did care... we sucked then and knew it... we don't now so get over your stats of our past... only you give a fuck...

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 10 2005, 02:28 AM']you were saying?

My point about being "the man" goes beyond just this year, if that's possible for you to comprehend.  We've owned this division for years and if you want to win it, you have to go through us to do it.

This really isn't that difficult. Really.
[right][post="166651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

all this owning of the Division sure has got you fellas a ton of Lombardies....30 years ago!

We will win the big one...while the staller nation will be waving their towel, content with the Moral victories of the past. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

COWHER POWER!!!

Guest ohwhyknott

[quote name='steggyD' date='Oct 10 2005, 10:22 AM']But the Steelers will lose tonight. We go up a game...
[right][post="166763"][/post][/right][/quote]
Considering their whimpy sceduale, if they win tonight, it could be a problem. We'll just have to bust them in the mouth twice this year! :headbang:

Archived