madieu williams hurt in practice

I go to moe and i used to play left guard and tackle until I totally twore my acl this year over the summer and had to quit this year to do rehab and shit. A helmet hit be in the side of the knee and the rest is history so im 16 with two knee surgeries on my left knee.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Oct 1 2005, 01:40 AM']I go to moe and i used to play left guard and tackle until I totally twore my acl this year over the summer and had to quit this year to do rehab and shit. A helmet hit be in the side of the knee and the rest is history so im 16 with two knee surgeries on my left knee.
[right][post="160447"][/post][/right][/quote] :(

I pray you don't have more serious knee problems. Are you still going to play after you rehab?

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 1 2005, 10:35 PM']moeller isnt better than x, x isnt better than moeller, its all bullshit, private schools are one of 2 things, an easy way out of decent parenting or a "class" move... both are a disgrace.
[right][post="160785"][/post][/right][/quote]
I have to take issure with that. I went to a Catholic private school for two years (and hated it) but in retrospect, offered only a positive reinforcement of the values and beliefs that my family was already instilling into me....they just wanted the best for me...granted, buying an education doesn't necessarily guarantee a great education.....but they cared enough to send me to what was a statistically better school at their cost when they could have just allowed me to continue at a Public school....
...all water under the bridge now....my kids are going to be home-schooled.... :afropic:
J/K
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Oct 1 2005, 11:42 PM']I have to take issure with that. I went to a Catholic private school for two years (and hated it) but in retrospect, offered only a positive reinforcement of the values and beliefs that my family was already instilling into me....they just wanted the best for me...granted, buying an education doesn't necessarily guarantee a great education.....but they cared enough to send me to what was a statistically better school at their cost when they could have just allowed me to continue at a Public school....
...all water under the bridge now....my kids are going to be home-schooled.... :afropic:
J/K
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
[right][post="160795"][/post][/right][/quote]

ooo, yea you turned out good... :o

^_^

-_- ahem...getting back to the topic of this thread...

An NFL Network blurb has said that Madieu Williams will be a game-time decision for today's game.
i guess this means that it's a 50-50 chance that he will play.
Everybody be prepared to see Ohalate if Marvin decides to shelve MAdieu for this game.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION.

I HAVE JUST HEARD ON THE PRE-GAME SHOW THAT MADIEU WILLIAMS IS INACTIVE FOR TODAY'S GAME.

AGAIN, THE AFRICAN STALLION WILL NOT PLAY TODAY. APPARENTLY MARVIN DOESN'T WANT TO RISK ONE OF OUR HURT STARS IN A REGULAR GAME, SO HE WILL BE READY FOR TEN AND JAX.

btw, sorry for the shouting, i usually don't shout like this.
That is all.

Enjoy the game!!!!

Archived