He missed last season and might be a head case but I'm still surprised he has to go the workout route. His film from prior years should have been enough to get him offers as a UDFA. I guess teams want to see if he ballooned to 250 or something.

He's never been a good route-runner and has never had good speed (4.72 in the 40). I think even if he had great character, he was more of a late-round prospect and way over-hyped given his production and skill set.

Add in the fact that's he's a mess off the field as well and I don't think it's a big surprise that he isn't getting much serious interest.  

Add Gionni Paul (LB) Utah

Gionni Paul, LB, Utah

Height: 5-10

Weight: 231

Notes: First-team All-Pac-12 selection, played two years at University of Miami before transferring.

And Kendall Walker (LB) Indiana St

Kendall Walker, LB, Indiana State

Height: 6-0

Weight: 235

Notes: Honorable Mention All-Missouri Valley Football Conference selection in 2014. Was a three-year letterwinner at Moeller High School. His father, Kevin, played for the Bengals from 1988 to 1992.

Frankie Williams (CB) Purdue

Frankie Williams, CB, Purdue

Height: 5-9

Weight: 186

Notes: Three interceptions in 2015, Second team All-Big Ten in 2014 after a 74-tackle, 3 INT season.

Aaron Epps (OT) Louisville

Aaron Epps, OT, Louisville

Height: 6-7

Weight: 305

Notes: Battled injury early in his career at Louisville before starting at end of 2014 season. Started in 2015 but was benched, only to come back into starting role late. Graduated early.

Here's to hoping Kendall makes the squad and lives up to his father's legacy....and end the career of one of the big 3  freaking Stealers--don't care which one--Brown, Bell, or Ben--just as long as it's a clean hit like Daddy's on Bo Jackson.

Archived