JACKSONVILLE PICS...

[quote name='William' date='Oct 13 2005, 08:35 PM']Met her at the game. It was her birthday and I wished her happy birthday and told her I hoped her wish didnt come true. Talked with her briefly afterwards. Seemed real nice.
[right][post="169043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's our beotch. Now I got to ask out of curiosity, what was the wish?

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Oct 13 2005, 08:11 PM']That's our beotch. Now I got to ask out of curiosity, what was the wish?
[right][post="169062"][/post][/right][/quote]
A Bengals victory. I saw her on the boat. Me and the wife are season ticket holders for the Jagaurs. We take the boat down to the stadium every week. I liked her hat and sign for the game. Said something about her birthday and a Bengals win for it. I just wished her happy birthday and such. I also saw her after the game on the ride back. I was on here checking out the story about the guy who got beat up. I saw the pictures thread and said. I know her. :thumbsup:

[quote name='William' date='Oct 13 2005, 09:22 PM']A Bengals victory. I saw her on the boat. Me and the wife are season ticket holders for the Jagaurs. We take the boat down to the stadium every week. I liked her hat and sign for the game. Said something about her birthday and a Bengals win for it. I just wished her happy birthday and such. I also saw her after the game on the ride back. I was on here checking out the story about the guy who got beat up. I saw the pictures thread and said. I know her. :thumbsup:
[right][post="169066"][/post][/right][/quote]

Cool, yeah we all love our Beotch. :headbang:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Oct 13 2005, 09:04 PM']Holy Crap! Yep, that was me! This is my internet home!
I LOVE MY GUYS ON THIS BOARD!!! :wub:

It's a small, small world! :D
[right][post="169077"][/post][/right][/quote]
Glad to see you made it home safely. It really is a small world.

[quote name='William' date='Oct 14 2005, 02:05 AM']Glad to see you made it home safely. It really is a small world.
[right][post="169078"][/post][/right][/quote]

thanks! I actually had a terrific time partying down there!
I didn't get much grief from Jags fans either...could be because
I smile 24/7...... :D

[quote name='cincity' date='Oct 13 2005, 10:37 PM']I need help up loading pictures from camp..  HOw do you do that
[right][post="169133"][/post][/right][/quote]
First you need to put your pictures on the net somewhere, hosted by a web server. One suggestion is www.putfile.com. After you have them hosted, then simply use the IMG button above your post reply to point to the web address of your pictures. :)

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='cincity' date='Oct 13 2005, 10:37 PM']I need help up loading pictures from camp..  HOw do you do that
[right][post="169133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

There are detailed instructions pinned in the geek forum.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=5908"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=5908[/url]

Archived