Meet our GoBengals junkies!

Guest BengalLady

Guest BengalLady
Why I'm extremely offended!!!!

DNA source...Why I oughta....

Actually I'm pretty stressed. I've spent way too much time on this site at night and my school work has suffered. I had to drop a couple classes, I misssed a presentation. This sight has made me a wothless loser. But otherwise I'm great :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is why I call us all junkies. :)

Guest BengalLady
andrew4.jpg

Here is the result of my spermatazoa, though through no effort of mine... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a cutie! He is riding Thomas, isn't he? Is that the one Greensburg?

Guest BengalLady
SteveAndrewSittingon.jpg

Here's one of me and the boy...(had trouble hosting pics from my old digital cam for some reason..this is about 1 and a half yrs old...but i'm still as handsome...)

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well hello you too. What a cutie pie. :)

What a cutie!  He is riding Thomas, isn't he?  Is that the one Greensburg?

Yup, that is him riding Thomas...how did you know?

It's the one in Lebanon, Ohio.

He about shat himself when he saw a life-size Thomas rolling into the station...talked about it for weeks afterward...

Guest BengalLady
Yup, that is him riding Thomas...how did you know?

It's the one in Lebanon, Ohio.

He about shat himself when he saw a life-size Thomas rolling into the station...talked about it for weeks afterward...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just recognized it from when I took my little 4yr old to see him in Greensburg. They are pretty beat up trains. But the kids don't care, it is Thomas pulling them. Talk about some people that like to make some money!! Woo, they charged 20 bucks for a damn balloon. :lol:

Cant say that I have, care to enlighten me?

They are a couple of DC area bands...

Shane Hines is the brother of my best friend Brent who lives in Springfield VA. They are in a band together along with some other guys I don't know.

They just played the 9:30 club not too long ago.

I don't know if Shane's band has a name or is named after him anymore. He is the leader, lead guitar, lead singer, writes all the songs. Mostly bluesy pop music.

Emmet Swimming was REALLY popular locally a few years ago but I know they're still around. They had a single out on...Gawd, whatever the alternative station is out there, I can't remember anymore...called "Arlington".

I was friends with their drummer, Tamer Eid, who is no longer in the band...

Oh well...

What's up with your band? I'll ask some friends if they've heard of you guys/gals...

I just recognized it from when I took my little 4yr old to see him in Greensburg.  They are pretty beat up trains.  But the kids don't care, it is Thomas pulling them.  Talk about some people that like to make some money!!  Woo, they charged 20 bucks for a damn balloon.  :lol:

Yeah, i remember looking around in the merchandise tent and was like "WTF"?

My wallet started trembling....

And those trains ARE beat up, aren't they?

And you're right, the kids don't care... :D

They are a couple of DC area bands...

Shane Hines is the brother of my best friend Brent who lives in Springfield VA.  They are in a band together along with some other guys I don't know.

They just played the 9:30 club not too long ago.

I don't know if Shane's band has a name or is named after him anymore.  He is the leader, lead guitar, lead singer, writes all the songs.  Mostly bluesy pop music.

Emmet Swimming was REALLY popular locally a few years ago but I know they're still around.  They had a single out on...Gawd, whatever the alternative station is out there, I can't remember anymore...called "Arlington".

I was friends with their drummer, Tamer Eid, who is no longer in the band...

Oh well...

What's up with your band? I'll ask some friends if they've heard of you guys/gals...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just do thier website, Im friends with their singer he used to be in a band called Dusk which was a somewhat known band in the local area only. This is his fairly new band, they've only played one show so far (and got this deal from Cathouse Records, from someone hearing their stuff over the net if you can believe it)....but they will be playing in Ft Lauderdale for all you FL guys keep an eye on the site, as when I know all the details Ill put the show up. Hopefully they will play a few more shows around here, but I think their main focus right now is getting their album done.

They showed that guy a couple times during the TV broadcast...

That guy is sooo cool...

VERY funny...

Talk about representing with no shame in your game...he's THE MAN!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They just don't get much better than #1 Fan. He parks near us in Lot D and always comes over before the game to glad hand everyone and make sure we're all ready for the game. :D

I freaked out for a second when oldschooler said this is me and then I saw #1's picture...I'm better now. :P

Guest Bengal_Smoov
3199074_7_1.jpg

That`s me .........

35 rows back on the left with the Bengals jersey on.

B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do they show this guy on T.V. everytime we play? Does anyone know who he is? It's amazing this guy gets more facetime than half the players on the Bengals.

They just don't get much better than #1 Fan.  He parks near us in Lot D and always comes over before the game to glad hand everyone and make sure we're all ready for the game.  :D

I freaked out for a second when oldschooler said this is me and then I saw #1's picture...I'm better now.    :P

#1 Fan is his game-name?

That is quite appropriate from the looks of him...

When I say him on TV I was like "You go boy!"

What a face! :lol:

Guest BengalBacker
They just don't get much better than #1 Fan.  He parks near us in Lot D and always comes over before the game to glad hand everyone and make sure we're all ready for the game.  :D

I freaked out for a second when oldschooler said this is me and then I saw #1's picture...I'm better now.    :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He used to park at Longworth near us. Does he still get on top of his RV and dance to Welcome to the Jungle?

Archived