** TAMPA BAY ROAD TRIP 10/15/06 **

[quote name='whodey24k' post='285999' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:55 AM']my group has our trip ready. We are going for $495 which includes flight(from indy, hotel 3 nights, and ticket to the game. We may have a some extras, GO you would get first dibs. Let me know if your interested.[/quote]

for sure interested, PM me with some details.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='285999' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:55 AM']my group has our trip ready. We are going for $495 which includes flight(from indy, hotel 3 nights, and ticket to the game. We may have a some extras, GO you would get first dibs. Let me know if your interested.[/quote]

ok, i have talked to go and he passed. Right now we have 8 left, PM me if you are interested.

There are 2 hotels on Clearwater Beach that I am trying to get a discount at. They are on the beach and in the middle of everything. I should know within the next couple of days how much the rooms will be. I am also going to be having a cornhole tournament on that Saturday if anyone is interested in playing.

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='288403' date='Jun 28 2006, 08:26 PM']Which hotel are you staying at in Tampa?[/quote]

[quote name='flabengalfan' post='288577' date='Jun 29 2006, 09:54 AM']There are 2 hotels on Clearwater Beach that I am trying to get a discount at. They are on the beach and in the middle of everything. I should know within the next couple of days how much the rooms will be. I am also going to be having a cornhole tournament on that Saturday if anyone is interested in playing.[/quote]

how far is clearwater from tampa?

• 2 weeks later...
just to let everyone know the big group of us down here in the clearwater tampa area went ahead and bought the taigating pack for the game. we went this route because most of us were able to stay together and the seats are not that bad. we didnt want to get the cheap tixs and sit up high. We got the max amount of tixs (40) and they are all gone. there is some other people in Cincy that are trying to get people to go in on another 40 if anyone is interested. the cost of the tixs are $140 and you get free food and beer before the game, and you will be partying with all the other bengal people in the tent. if anyone is interested in getting the tixs pm me and I will help you out. they say that these won't last so you have to act fast.

[quote name='flabengalfan' post='292278' date='Jul 11 2006, 07:32 AM']just to let everyone know the big group of us down here in the clearwater tampa area went ahead and bought the taigating pack for the game. we went this route because most of us were able to stay together and the seats are not that bad. we didnt want to get the cheap tixs and sit up high. We got the max amount of tixs (40) and they are all gone. there is some other people in Cincy that are trying to get people to go in on another 40 if anyone is interested. the cost of the tixs are $140 and you get free food and beer before the game, and you will be partying with all the other bengal people in the tent. if anyone is interested in getting the tixs pm me and I will help you out. they say that these won't last so you have to act fast.[/quote]

Can we still party in the tent even if we have our own tickets already? :D

May have extra tickets. We have a group of 15 people and we need 20 for the Buccaneers Tailgate Party. All you can eat and drink 3 hours before the game.
[url="http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/groupticketinfo.aspx"]http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/groupticketinfo.aspx[/url]

[quote name='sodikart' post='292866' date='Jul 12 2006, 02:33 PM']May have extra tickets. We have a group of 15 people and we need 20 for the Buccaneers Tailgate Party. All you can eat and drink 3 hours before the game.
[url="http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/groupticketinfo.aspx"]http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/groupticketinfo.aspx[/url][/quote]

can i get in on that?

Guest whodey 85

Im goin to try and make it to this one. I live a lil Northeast of Orlando so its about 2-3 hours from where Im at. But school will cause a problem and I dont kno if my momma is gonna let me. :(

[quote name='whodey 85' post='298821' date='Jul 22 2006, 05:55 PM']Im goin to try and make it to this one. I live a lil Northeast of Orlando so its about 2-3 hours from where Im at. But school will cause a problem and I dont kno if my momma is gonna let me. :([/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
im sorry man but that sounded funny. cause when we was rappin you talked about your chrome wheels spinnin and shit, for a minute i thought you had some!

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298879' date='Jul 22 2006, 07:08 PM']:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
im sorry man but that sounded funny. cause when we was rappin you talked about your chrome wheels spinnin and shit, for a minute i thought you had some![/quote]

I do, but my momma's got me in check. :lol:

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='299581' date='Jul 24 2006, 01:57 AM']there aint nothing wrong with that at all man. thats a real good thing actually. without our mamas we all would be dead or locked up ![/quote]

Preach it brotha!

Archived