**-------> OFFICIAL BENGALS DRAFT DAY THREAD !!!!! <------**

Guest BlackJesus

:lol: [quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260598' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:02 PM'][size=7]PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO ENVIOUS. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? BLOWING MY OWN HORN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!? :crazy: [/size]
I like greg threat a lot too.[/quote]
Either you know somebody or you are a psychic because how the hell could you just guess Benny Brazell? I mean seriously the only people that have heard of him are Marvin and the Brazell family, the LSU head coach probably didn't even know who the hell he was. :lol:

Guest Francisco d'Anconia

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='260605' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM']:lol:
Either you know somebody or you are a psychic because how the hell could you just guess Benny Brazell? I mean seriously the only people that have heard of him are Marvin and the Brazell family, the LSU head coach probably didn't even know who the hell he was. :lol:[/quote]

[size=3]how could i know someone? even if i did how would they have time to figure out the pick and then tell me in time to tell you before the time was up and the pick was in?[/size]

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260611' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:08 PM'][size=3]how could i know someone? even if i did how would they have time to figure out the pick and then tell me in time to tell you before the time was up and the pick was in?[/size][/quote]

don't worry Francisco, I'm convinced you don't know anyone. You just like to act all "cryptic."

but that Brazell pick was pretty money.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260611' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:08 PM'][size=3]how could i know someone? even if i did how would they have time to figure out the pick and then tell me in time to tell you before the time was up and the pick was in?[/size][/quote]

:lmao:

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260598' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:02 PM'][size=7]PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO ENVIOUS. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? BLOWING MY OWN HORN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!? :crazy: [/size][/quote]

why are you the only jackass who feels its neccessary to type in size 7 font? i guess i "envy" you for that...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='260634' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:31 PM']why are you the only jackass who feels its neccessary to type in size 7 font? i guess i "envy" you for that...[/quote]

You're calling me a jackass?

I wasnt typing in large font because I felt that what I had to say was more important than anyone else....

I was typing with that font because I knew who we were going to pick and a lot of people wanted to know. To make the info more readily available and visible in such a large thread I increased the font size.

Your cruising for a bruisin' [size=7]Palmer4HOF[/size]. <--- size 7 font

bitch.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='260337' date='Apr 30 2006, 03:48 PM']Man.... fuck all the hating on this draft.

The Joseph pick was genius. The O-line pick was great, too. Bye bye, Willie. The Rucker pick could end up being awesome. The dude has a nonstop motor, and works hard. I'm fine with that. And now the 2nd day picks have been fuckin great.[/quote]

about time u came around and joined the good, intelligent side.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='260467' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:12 PM']Funny. You bash the A&M's all time leading passer, yet yesterday, you were trying to get me to see why Frostee was such a good pick. Just stop. Stop bashing the guy. He's the best pick of our draft based on where we got him.[/quote]

Nicholson was probably the best pick based on where we got them. He was a 2nd round talent we got cuz of an alleged rape that he didnt do. Hope he makes it as our backup he can replace anotehr fave of mine....Nate Webster.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='260482' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:18 PM']So we took 2 wide recievers last year, and 2 this year (McNeal and this Benny fucker)

So assuming that we keep 6 recievers like last year, is half of our practice squad going to be recievers?

Chad
TJ
Henry
Chatman
Washington
Perry
McNeal
Brazell
Sam
Broussard
[b]Warfield[/b][/quote]

who the fuck is warfield?

I thikn we will keep 7 WRs. Chad, TJ, Henry, Chatman, Perry, Mcneal, Kilmer/Brazell.

I assume kwash gets traded/cut

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='260593' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:58 PM']First off, there's no reason to be a fucking prick.

Second, name one player on our team that plays only special teams, other than Brad St. Louis.
It's called a joke dumbass.[/quote]

Anthony Mitchell and Patrick Body until massive injuries.

Reggie Myles until he got cut.

Larry Stevens and Marcus Wilkins.

None of these guys were in the rotation, they were emergency backups and even our "Special Teams ONLY" picks could do the same thing in emergency situations.

[quote name='Patmo' post='260606' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM']You know Badass Bengal, you consume a lot of band width expressing your ignorance.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260646' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:44 PM']You're calling me a jackass?

I wasnt typing in large font because I felt that what I had to say was more important than anyone else....

I was typing with that font because I knew who we were going to pick and a lot of people wanted to know. To make the info more readily available and visible in such a large thread I increased the font size.

bitch.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

All I have to say is I think it would be cool is Reggie Mcneal started for us week 1 if Palmer can't go. Just let him create a bunch of crap with his feet. I'm sure chad/TJ could get open with mcneal running around in the pocket buying time.

Would be quite fun to see.

If mcneal goes into camp as a QB I'm definetly going to the preseason games.

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260646' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:44 PM']You're calling me a jackass?

bitch.[/quote]

flip flop much? you say you knew who we were going to pick, but then a few posts ago you said it was just a guess. Then you say you only post shit in size 7 when it's important, but you felt the need to type "PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO ENVIOUS. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? BLOWING MY OWN HORN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?" in size 7.

everyone on this site is equally important, and no one poster is going to outweigh another regardless of your personal situation... so keep up the attitude, and I'll show you who's a bitch... [size=7] bitch [/size]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Lawman' post='260607' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:06 PM']I wonder if we bring in Kudla :unsure:[/quote]
I would defintaly be happy with that :badger:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='260665' date='Apr 30 2006, 07:09 PM']who the fuck is warfield?[/quote]

[url="http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=87"]http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=87[/url]

Some guy I had never heard of (edit: he signed with us on January 9, 2006... that explains why nobody noticed). He is apparently playing in NFL Europe for us. I'm guessing there is a less than 0.001% chance he's on the team next year.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='260685' date='Apr 30 2006, 07:22 PM']flip flop much? you say you knew who we were going to pick, but then a few posts ago you said it was just a guess. Then you say you only post shit in size 7 when it's important, but you felt the need to type "PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO ENVIOUS. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? BLOWING MY OWN HORN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?" in size 7.

everyone on this site is equally important, and no one poster is going to outweigh another regardless of your personal situation... so keep up the attitude, and I'll show you who's a bitch... [size=7] bitch [/size][/quote]
[size=7]WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS???WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS???[/size]

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='260689' date='Apr 30 2006, 07:24 PM']cripes I give up. yell at each other all you want. Its kinda stupid but hey...

NE-Ways I need to finish my grass. Ill be back later.[/quote]

pot is bad. ;)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='260685' date='Apr 30 2006, 07:22 PM']flip flop much? you say you knew who we were going to pick, but then a few posts ago you said it was just a guess. Then you say you only post shit in size 7 when it's important, but you felt the need to type "PERHAPS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO ENVIOUS. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYONE. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? BLOWING MY OWN HORN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?" in size 7.

everyone on this site is equally important, and [b]no one poster is going to outweigh another[/b] regardless of your personal situation... so keep up the attitude, and I'll show you who's a bitch...[/quote]

badass is = to us :huh: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

he is one of a kind [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

everyone on this site is equally important, and no one poster is going to outweigh another regardless of your personal situation... so keep up the attitude, and I'll show you who's a bitch... [size=7] bitch [/size][/quote]

[size=3]First of all, by no means do I assume Im better than anyone else on here.

"no one poster is going to outweigh another regardless of your personal situation"

Secondly, I disagree with the above statement, I feel the majority of people do care and anxiously await what I have to say considering my track record. Don't be pissed that that cannot be said for you.

I don't have a problem with anyone in these forums. But when a know-it-all like Bunghole makes a rude/offensive comment towards me..its gonna get me fired up. If it really bothered him that my font was bigger he could have asked me or P.M.'ed me in a polite manner to change it.

As for you calling me a jack ass and now a bitch... lets talk about your 'personal situation'. Your a loser with a keyboard bravely sitting behind a monitor. [b]You're a moderator of an internet chat forum[/b]. I wouldn't be surprised if you considered this 'position' your job. I like coming here to chat about football because like a lot of you I love the game and I enjoy procrastinating when I really should be studying. However, its people like you that make it short-lived. But hey I can understand your hostility..this is your one chance in the day to act important. [/size]

Archived