**-------> OFFICIAL BENGALS DRAFT DAY THREAD !!!!! <------**

Guest BlackJesus

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='akiliMVP' post='260474' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:14 PM']The best player available method has been replaced by dart throwing......

WTF Marvin?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

1. Joseph was a great pick
2. Hated Whitworth at first but I am starting to warm up to it. Still think we could have got him in the third round
3. Rucker was a pretty bad pick
4. Peko was a great pick
5. Nicholson could be the second best player of this draft class (after Joseph)
6. McNeal joins an already crowded group of recievers
7. Career special teams player at the very best
7. [size=6][b]WHY!?!?!?!?!?![/b][/size]

[quote name='Lawman' post='260512' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:26 PM']He doesn't have a 40; needs to be measured in the 100 :D[/quote]

yeah, the only speed measurement I can personally look at to get an idea of how fast this guy really is is the 40. I'm kinna pissed bout that.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='akiliMVP' post='260517' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:27 PM']1. Joseph was a great pick
2. Hated Whitworth at first but I am starting to warm up to it. Still think we could have got him in the third round
3. Rucker was a pretty bad pick
4. Peko was a great pick
5. Nicholson could be the second best player of this draft class (after Joseph)
6. McNeal joins an already crowded group of recievers
7. Career special teams player at the very best
7. [b]WHY!?!?!?!?!?![/b][/quote]

I think Nicholson could dominate in the 3-4 next to Odell. But..... doesnt look like we'll be going to it, as we picked approximately 48 WRs in this draft.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='260523' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:29 PM'][size=6]5 WIDE NO HUDDLE ALL GAME[/size][/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='260527' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:31 PM']for the whole thing i'll give the bengals a C grade, just cause we never got a TE, and we for sure needed one.[/quote]

FA isnt over...

[img]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/richard_deitsch/04/22/media.circus/p1_kiper.jpg[/img]
[b]Mel Kiper: "The Bengal's biggest need in 2006 is at tight end."[/b]

[img]http://www.business.uc.edu/images/MarvinLewis.jpg[/img]
[b]Marvin Lewis: "Fuck that."[/b]

The draft evaluation thread disappeared, so I guess I will post it here.

If nothing else, we have added a [b]LOT[/b] of speed. Joseph will be a starter soon. Whitworth seems like a great technician, and good insurance if we don't sign anybody.

I like the flexibility McNeil adds. And it looks like the PSU kid could be a good gunner.

Remember, a couple of years ago, a lot of people were whining about eht 2004 draft. That one turned out alright.

I'll give the draft a B.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='260534' date='Apr 30 2006, 05:34 PM'][b]Don't view them as WR's .... view them as Gunners and special teamers [/b][/quote]
You [u]have[/u] to view them as recievers because we don't have enough spots on the team for just gunners and special teamers, they have to be versatile enough to play both.

Neither one of these seventh round guys are even going to make the team.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Marvin has Tightendphobia ....

No TE's for anyone ....

but hell we won't need them ....

[size=4]
WERE GOIN 7 WIDE FUCKAS !!!![/b][/size]

Archived