I don't hate the Steelers

I don't hate the entire team (...who am I kidding, yes I do), but some of their players are such jackasses that I don't know how I couldn't hate them. Little Ben, Wines Hard (not so much a jackass, just a little bitch), Larry Foote, Joey Porter, etc. The fans do a very good job of emulating these particular players, both in terms of being complete dumbasses and being total fucking pieces of shit.

Judging by personal experience I'd say about 1% of Stealer fans don't fit into this category, which is a surprisingly high percentage.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='262259' date='May 2 2006, 06:52 PM'][b]I don't hate the Steelers. They're a good team.[/b] It's those one tooth, inbred, trailer trash piece of shit Steeler fans that I can't stand.
MULLY[/quote]

:onoudidnt:

Mully,

I hate to say it, but you have lost a lot of cool points with me with this post.

Actually, you have shocked, hurt and offended me with this. Hopefully, you
can redeem yourself in the future.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

[quote name='KentuckyHawk' post='262296' date='May 2 2006, 07:40 PM']at least those bitches didn't [b]steal[/b] a Super Bowl from you! I fucking hate em. :rant:[/quote]
well if carson didnt get taken out it would have been the bengals in the super bowl...so they kind of did

[quote name='NateDawg' post='262349' date='May 2 2006, 08:53 PM']well if carson didnt get taken out it would have been the bengals in the super bowl...so they kind of did[/quote]

Yeah, they definitely stole an "opportunity" if not an actual title. I liked our chances against the Indianapolis Choke Artists and Jake the Mistake. I didn't really like our chances against Shaun Alexander, though.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='262361' date='May 2 2006, 08:21 PM']Yeah, they definitely stole an "opportunity" if not an actual title. I liked our chances against the Indianapolis Choke Artists and Jake the Mistake. I didn't really like our chances against Shaun Alexander, though.[/quote]

Shaun would have torn the Bengals up. I have hated the Steelers ever since I was young since my dad was a huge Bengals fan it has been passed onto me. I hate all the fans and the entire city. Especially now since I see a ton more pittsburgh crap around town since the super bowl. Another thing I hate is to see everybody wearing bengals stuff now. Only in the past 3 years do you see all of the stuff. But I guess thats what happens with success. I still wear my #15 Klingler jersey around that my dad got me when I was little. People ask all the time who Klingler is. Its the same kind of stuff that has happend with the cleveland cavs since LeBron came to town.

I get pretty passionate about football, but it's really hard to use the word "hate" when it comes to disagreeing with a fellow American about what sports team you root for. In the end, sports are about as important as a squirt of piss in a diaper.
However, in my experiences, Steelers fans are the ones I end up wanting to or getting into fights with.
I suppose I just contradicted myself.
I don't care, because the Steelers suck.
:lol:

I take it back. After reading some of the sensible replies here you guys are right. Fuck those Stealers. It doesn't bother me that they have a winning record against us, we were in a bad way during the 90's and it couldn't be prevented, but what they did this past season is uncalled for. I guess I totally blocked out the We-Dey shit because it never even entered my mind when I wrote that. Ben and Carson seem to be prety good buds so I can cut him some slack but that fucking Hines Ward is a tool and a half. I just remembered that Ickey Shuffle he did in Pissburgh. I remember wanting to get up off the sofa and shove my foot through th TV when I saw that. You guys are right. The Stealers can lick my bag. Please forgive me for letting those words "They're a good team" pass across my keyboard. Matter of fact I'll go out today and buy a new keyboard so it doesn't have that stain on it. hehe!!
MULLY

Guest ONYX
Mully,

I accept your apology but I am placing you on probation.

I also advice the next time you get this sense of brotherly love and respect for
those hethans, I reccomend you look at a photo of Kimo Von assHolloffen lunging
and aiming at Carson's knee.

[quote name='sneaky' post='262499' date='May 3 2006, 02:17 PM']Mully,

I accept your apology but I am placing you on probation.

I also advice the next time you get this sense of brotherly love and respect for
those hethans, I reccomend you look at a photo of Kimo Von assHolloffen lunging
and aiming at Carson's knee.[/quote]

Hey, does this get me closer to being off probabtion? My wife and I got these for each other for our first wedding anniversary. They came in the mail yesterday. 14k.
MULLY
[img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3474/pendant2ej.jpg[/img]

Archived