HOW BOUT THOSE PISTONS???

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='275532' date='May 31 2006, 11:13 PM']Pistons come off with the win...I think we can win the series now...tonights game was the only game I was worried about..I think Detroit goes into Miami and beats them on their own court and goes back to Detroit for game 7..[b][color="#3333ff"]D[/color][color="#3333ff"]EEEETROITTTTT[/color] [color="#ff0000"]BASKETBALLLLL!!!!![/color][/b]

[color="#000000"][img]http://www.ssur.org/news/items/2005/200507/images/DetroitPistons_PL.jpg[/img][/color][/quote]

I admire your optimism, but I'm still worried about tonight's game. Rip, and Sheed have to stay consistent shooting. So far, they have no played to their ability and the offense has shot poorly basically the whole series. They did a good job of getting points across the floor on Wed. and I hope they can do that tonight. Too often, they pass the ball back and forth around the perimeter, the shot clock runs down to single digits and they are forced to take a low percentage shot. They need to keep getting points in the paint and have effective ball movement. Miami's looking to end this one tonight at home. You know they'll play better than last game. If the Pistons win tonight, I have a good feeling about them winning game 7 at home.

And God forbid if Wade doesn't play tonight, Pistons fans will all get the "You guys were a healthy Wade away from packing your bags and going home."

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='276736' date='Jun 2 2006, 08:02 PM'][center][img]http://images.allposters.com/images/PHOTOFILE/AABT026.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

:onoudidnt:

B) Been a great game so far. Its raining here in VA :thumbsdown: I have DirecTV so hopefully the satillite doesent go out :o

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='276788' date='Jun 2 2006, 09:23 PM']there is always next year buddy... :lmao:[/quote]

Still got a half to go. Pistons must come out firing and not let miami get on a big run at the beginning. Come on Pistons!!!

[img]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2753/bigben2iw.jpg[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

I see no foul. Shaq is just a pussy and doesent want to admit that he got packed. Shaq has turned into a major ass lately. :flip: you shaq

Guest WhoDeyForever
Please keep Tony Delk in the game Flip...This guy can get it done...Has range and can defintaly get us back in the game..Tony Delk,Ben and Tay are the only ones trying right now

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='276811' date='Jun 2 2006, 09:54 PM']Please keep Tony Delk in the game Flip...This guy can get it done...Has range and can defintaly get us back in the game..Tony Delk,Ben and Tay are the only ones trying right now[/quote]

Let's be realistic my fellow Pistons fan.... this one is over.

Like I said before, Rip and Sheed had to shoot well, and they're not; hell even Billups is shooting poor. They also have not had much movement on offense. On defense they're out of position and are not playing with any passion at all. Miami is hitting every shot they put up there... as much as I hate to say it: The Pistons don't deserve to win this game. In this series, Miami has outplayed them and have been the better team and for that, it would appear that the Heat are going to their first NBA Finals series. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

Maybe next year.. <_<

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jrod' post='276819' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:11 PM']Let's been realistic my fellow Pistons fan.... this one is over.

Like I said before, Rip and Sheed had to shoot well, and they're not; hell even Billups is shooting poor. They also have not had much movement on offense. On defense they're out of position and are not playing with any passion at all. Miami is hitting every shot they put up there... as much as I hate to say it: The Pistons don't deserve to win this game. In this series, Miami has outplayed them and have been the better team and for that, it would appear that the Heat are going to their first NBA Finals series. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

Maybe next year.. <_<[/quote]

I think we defintaly need some roster changes. But I'm not sure if I will watch the NBA anymore as much as i used to...It has been getting worse every year to me for some reason -_-

Difference bw this year and last year is that we didn't need a healthy Wade (healthy Shaq does help) to take out the Pistons. There is ACTUALLY a supporting cast. As a Heat fan I am really shocked at how this team came together in the playoffs. Dallas or Phoenix still worry me bc they present horrible matchups.

Archived