89 Gitmo detainees on hunger strike

Guest BlackJesus

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about this ?

• Force feed them, make them eat
    • Let them wither away and starve to death if they choose
    • Try them for a crime or release them

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276261' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:32 PM']They didnt deny his existance.[/quote]

[b]Who ? the Taliban ? Of course not ? but then again their intel was probably the equivalent of how many sheep were being fucked in what valley.

Osama was a hero to their people .... so of course they would like to use him as well ..... just like we like to use him as the big bad wolf. [/b]

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276263' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:33 PM']That goes back to the whole, the gov doesn't tell us everything arguement.[/quote]

[b]They don't ...

even me and Bung, Jamie, etc all agree on that [/b]

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276263' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:33 PM']That goes back to the whole, the gov doesn't tell us everything arguement.[/quote]

I have a secrect clearance and with any luck before the end of the year will be working for Special Forces and getting my top secrect. I know that the goverment doenst tell us everything and anyone who tells you that they should is a damned fool.

However that doesnt talk to the point that you can still keep things classified and have trials while protecting that classified information.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276265' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:36 PM']Therefore we don't know what was there.[/quote]

[b]no shit ..... I was saying it in relation to the fact that Osama being in Afghanistan .... we have never found him ????

We also have never said that we know for sure where he is .... we say we think we may know where he is ... but then again we also said we knew where the WMD's were ? :wacko:

Maybe Osama is like the WMD's .... NON EXISTANT at present [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276230' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:16 PM'][b]In their own reality yes it is that way ....

I don't doubt for 1 second that they view themself as fighting against evil fucks who are invading their nation ....

We loved that the Afghans didn't want to be invaded when the Soviets invaded them .... we rooted them on as they blew up Soviet tank after tank ..... We helped train Osama during this time .....

[b]Now when we invade them we wonder why they don;t want to be invaded ??? [/b] :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Because the ungrateful bastards attacked us instead. Duh.
And this is despite the fact that we equipped the mujahadeen with the Stinger missles they needed to defeat the Russian Hind helos.
And my post is tongue-in-cheek, so forget the unnecessary salvo of retaliation.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276266' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:36 PM']However that doesnt talk to the point that you can still keep things classified and have trials while protecting that classified information.[/quote]
Not necessarily. Defense attornys try to have all of the info put out. This is in the attempt to keep the evidence from being used, to get the bad guys off.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276264' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:35 PM'][b]Who ? the Taliban ? Of course not ? but then again their intel was probably the equivalent of how many sheep were being fucked in what valley.

Osama was a hero to their people .... so of course they would like to use him as well ..... just like we like to use him as the big bad wolf. [/b]
[b]They don't ...

even me and Bung, Jamie, etc all agree on that [/b][/quote]

So your saying they didnt know weather he was alive or dead? One would think that when faced with certin invasion that they would say hey, we dont know if they guy is even alive.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276270' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:40 PM']So your saying they didnt know weather he was alive or dead? One would think that when faced with certin invasion that they would say hey, we dont know if they guy is even alive.[/quote]

[b]that's what they said .... they never pretended to know where he was [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276267' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:37 PM'][b]no shit ..... I was saying it in relation to the fact that Osama being in Afghanistan .... we have never found him ????

We also have never said that we know for sure where he is .... we say we think we may know where he is ... but then again we also said we knew where the WMD's were ? :wacko:

Maybe Osama is like the WMD's .... NON EXISTANT at present [/b][/quote]

Since they don't tell us everything he might have been, is, or will be there. Hell, they might of already got him in a small cage somewhere. If people [b]THINK[/b] we are still looking for him, there could be more support for the effort.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='276272' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:41 PM']The Taliban loved to preach religious intolerance yet they grow mass quantities of opium to sell for arms.[/quote]

[b]WRONG ... The Taliban cracked down on Opium production .... Since we toppled them opium production is through the roof .... Some say this is a benefit of us toppling them .... especially since the CIA does a lot with the narcotic trade [/b]

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276269' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:39 PM']Not necessarily. Defense attornys try to have all of the info put out. This is in the attempt to keep the evidence from being used, to get the bad guys off.[/quote]

Bro, during the Moussaoui trial there was classified information used both parties were privy to it as the law requires. You cant have a tiral and withhold evidence from one side, thats against the law. You can however require that both the goverment and the defence hold a security clearance and keep the information they are using in that trial secret.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='276272' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:41 PM']The Taliban loved to preach religious intolerance yet they grow mass quantities of opium to sell for arms.
My guess as to the biggest customer for both finished narcotics and arms sales.......good ol USA....[/quote]
Not arms sales. Maybe opium, but I know some druggies and they don't use it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276275' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:44 PM']Bro, during the Moussaoui trial there was classified information used both parties were privy to it as the law requires. You cant have a tiral and withhold evidence from one side, thats against the law. You can however require that both the goverment and the defence hold a security clearance and keep the information they are using in that trial secret.[/quote]
That is what the attornys fight. They want it made public info.

Look guys, we don't disclose useful information into the media outlets as a rule of security, and this has been the case since before 9/11.
So, hence we have the wild speculation about what is and isn't true.
I don't completely trust our government but I will say this...having been a cog in the military machine and grown up with the military culture, I understand a little better about how our government works, and that is SLOW!
:lol:
Seriously, we have grey areas of government that exist only to ensure our protection via spying, ops, etc.
You will only hear about their failures in the media (which actually are very rare), and NEVER hear about their successes.

Guest Johnsons4Life
I'm glad BJ isn't in charge of the government. The Taliban or some other weak ass would have taken us over by now because we dont have enough evidence to attack anyone when getting attacked..........that is the most outrageous statement saying how we dont know who attacked us. Our own governemnt attacked the towers??? Your the same guy that says Hurricane Katrina was also a fault of the governemnt somehow. They blew the leveys up. Also that Taliban intel was probably the equivalent of how many sheep were being fucked in what valley. I think they proved that they have very good intel.

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276273' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:42 PM']Since they don't tell us everything he might have been, is, or will be there. Hell, they might of already got him in a small cage somewhere. If people [b]THINK[/b] we are still looking for him, there could be more support for the effort.[/quote]

Its not that simple, we belive him to be in Packastan, the goverment there is unstable at best.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276274' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:44 PM'][b]WRONG ... The Taliban cracked down on Opium production .... Since we toppled them opium production is through the roof .... Some say this is a benefit of us toppling them .... especially since the CIA does a lot with the narcotic trade [/b][/quote]
WRONG! The Taliban allowed it as they realized the dollars for weapons they were getting....
We simply thought that once "liberated" the farmers in Afghan would stop growing it.....and now there is no Taliban to regulate it as before......don't even pretend that the Taliban didn't allow for the (religiousy hypocritical) growth of mass opium because it simply isn't true....

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='276280' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:46 PM']I'm glad BJ isn't in charge of the government. The Taliban or some other weak ass would have taken us over by now because we dont have enough evidence to attack anyone when getting attacked..........that is the most outrageous statement saying how we dont know who attacked us. Our own governemnt attacked the towers??? Your the same guy that says Hurricane Katrina was also a fault of the governemnt somehow. They blew the leveys up. Also that Taliban intel was probably the equivalent of how many sheep were being fucked in what valley. I think they proved that they have very good intel.[/quote]
The CIA did almost everything that was bad across the globe, but I did see GWB in a wet suit at the time the levee broke......I don't think he was surfing.....
:lmao:

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276278' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:46 PM']That is what the attornys fight. They want it made public info.[/quote]

Huh? If the goverment requires they hold clearance to even defend their client, then there is no fight, they have to comply with keeping that stuff secret, thats part of your requirment when you get your clearance, and espesally top secret. Ive had to do interviews for former coworkers who used me as a reference to getting their top secret, the interviewer asks the direct question. "Do you beleive this person would ever sell information or secrects they are privy to?"

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='276280' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:46 PM']I'm glad BJ isn't in charge of the government. The Taliban or some other weak ass would have taken us over by now because we dont have enough evidence to attack anyone when getting attacked..........that is the most outrageous statement saying how we dont know who attacked us. Our own governemnt attacked the towers??? Your the same guy that says Hurricane Katrina was also a fault of the governemnt somehow. They blew the leveys up. Also that Taliban intel was probably the equivalent of how many sheep were being fucked in what valley. I think they proved that they have very good intel.[/quote]

[b]- I never said the levees were blown up

- I am not even 100 % sure our govt carried out 9/11 .... Mossad could have done it alone as well , or just a few elements of our govt could have been involved

- WHAT MAKES you think the Taliban had good intel ? [/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276288' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:50 PM']Huh? If the goverment requires they hold clearance to even defend their client, then there is no fight, they have to comply with keeping that stuff secret, thats part of your requirment when you get your clearance, and espesally top secret. Ive had to do interviews for former coworkers who used me as a reference to getting their top secret, the interviewer asks the direct question. "Do you beleive this person would ever sell information or secrects they are privy to?"[/quote]
Based on your new avatar, I personally would revoke your clearance on the sheer risk that you would sell info to Vladimir Putin for crack cocaine.....but that's just me....

Archived