89 Gitmo detainees on hunger strike

Guest BlackJesus

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about this ?

• Force feed them, make them eat
    • Let them wither away and starve to death if they choose
    • Try them for a crime or release them

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='276285' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:49 PM']WRONG! The Taliban allowed it as they realized the dollars for weapons they were getting....
We simply thought that once "liberated" the farmers in Afghan would stop growing it.....and now there is no Taliban to regulate it as before......don't even pretend that the Taliban didn't allow for the (religiousy hypocritical) growth of mass opium because it simply isn't true....[/quote]

[b]Do you have a source to back this up .... other than your own random thought ?[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276289' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:53 PM'][b]- I never said the levees were blown up

- I am not even 100 % sure our govt carried out 9/11 .... Mossad could have done it alone as well , or just a few elements of our govt could have been involved

- WHAT MAKES you think the Taliban had good intel ? [/b][/quote]
Why do you keep throwing Mossad out there as a 9/11 conspirator? Becaue they represent the much-hated Zionists?
Push away from the bong and grab the edge of the table.....

Uh BJ this link you had provided (http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/09/15/stories/01150008.htm) said they were defient and wouldnt turn him over "unless conclusive evidence was provided on the charges against him."

Not exaclty the words of someone who "doesnt know where he is at" ;)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='276291' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:54 PM']Based on your new avatar, I personally would revoke your clearance on the sheer risk that you would sell info to Vladimir Putin for crack cocaine.....but that's just me....[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='276294' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:56 PM']Why do you keep throwing Mossad out there as a 9/11 conspirator? Becaue they represent the much-hated Zionists?
Push away from the bong and grab the edge of the table.....[/quote]

[b]No because there is a slew of evidence showing that they are most likely even more involved than even Bush .... and believe me I have no motive to shift blame off of Bush

see this forum in a few days for a compiled thread where I will list all of that evidence [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276293' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:55 PM'][b]Do you have a source to back this up .... other than your own random thought ?[/b][/quote]
It isn't a random thought but no, I'm basing it on something I read on a reputable source awhile ago....which should be enough for you given that your links to certain sites, etc aren't exactly without bias or truthful in nature.
Look, you are well-travelled for a young man your age, and it has given you some insight into the rights and wrongs of this world. But don't EVER claim that your country doesn't care...it has ALWAYS put it's money where it's mouth is....just today the Indonesian leader mentioned how grateful his country was for the US aid....and this is on the heels of MASSIVE American resource outpouring after the Tsunamis a couple years ago....
Your assertion that the UN should toss the USA is laughable at best.....there would be NO FOREIGN AID IF IT WEREN'T FOR US!!!!!!!
I thin kwe should tell the invalid UN to get lost and move it's offices to another country, but that's just me...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276296' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:58 PM']Uh BJ this link you had provided (http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/09/15/stories/01150008.htm) said they were defient and wouldnt turn him over "unless conclusive evidence was provided on the charges against him."[/quote]

[b]yeah I no wrong link .... however in that one they did deny Osama involvement .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276295' date='Jun 1 2006, 11:57 PM']I could say the same. Something other than a nutjob online news source.[/quote]

[b]they are at least sources ... I am just asking him to provide anything .... hell even Rush shitheads site ? [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276303' date='Jun 2 2006, 12:02 AM'][b]yeah I no wrong link .... however in that one they did deny Osama involvement .... [/b][/quote]

Again my memory is sketchy at midnight, but I had thought Osama had admited as much.

Guest BlackJesus

[size=4]BUNG [/size]

:contract:

[quote]JALALABAD, Afghanistan [size=3]February 15, 2001 [/size]
U.N. drug control officers said [b]the Taliban religious militia has nearly wiped out opium production in Afghanistan [/b] -- once the world's largest producer -- since banning poppy cultivation last summer.[/quote]

[url="http://opioids.com/afghanistan/index.html"]LINK[/url]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#CC0000"][b]BUNG another one ....[/b][/color]

[u][quote]Source: CBC News
Date: 04 July 2001
Afghanistan bans growing of poppies for opium
Reporter: Patrick Brown[/u]

The United Nations Drug Control Program says the world's biggest heroin producing country, Afghanistan, has gone out of the drug business. A UNDCP report to be released next month will say [b]Afghanistan has completely eradicated cultivation of the opium poppy,[/b][/quote]

[url="http://opioids.com/afghanistan/opiumban.html"]Link[/url]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276304' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:03 PM'][b]they are at least sources ... I am just asking him to provide anything .... hell even Rush shitheads site ? [/b][/quote]
C'mon. I can draw my own conclusions and we can argue those without links and such......
Furthermore (and I'm taking a page out of clever Coy's book here), YOU'RE the one who claimed that drug trafficking/growing was lowere during the Taliban than it is now, and I objected.
I thin kthe burden of proof lies on you to prve ME wrong, since you're not really sure either.
And BJ, to be honest either way, Afghanistan is growing mass poppies regardless, so I am unsure whether we'll really prove anything here....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='276309' date='Jun 2 2006, 12:07 AM']I thin kthe burden of proof lies on you to prve ME wrong,[/quote]

[b]you posted this too soon ... look above [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276307' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:06 PM'][size=4]BUNG [/size]

[url="http://opioids.com/afghanistan/index.html"]LINK[/url][/quote]
So now you're on the "Trust UN officials bandwagon" again, eevn if it actually supports a USA-led initiative to reduce poppy production PRIOR to 9/11?
:huh:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' post='276313' date='Jun 2 2006, 12:10 AM']So now you're on the "Trust UN officials bandwagon" again, eevn if it actually supports a USA-led initiative to reduce poppy production PRIOR to 9/11?
:huh:[/quote]

[b]Hey ... you use the UN to justify invading Iraq ... so I am using the source you like [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[u][quote]End of Taliban will bring rise in heroin
By Richard Lloyd Parry in Islamabad
19 October 2001[/u]

The defeat of the Taliban would result in a surge in opium production, which has beenvirtually halted in Afghanistan by the Kabul regime over the last year, United Nations officials have warned. A new UN survey reveals that the Taliban have completed one of the quickest and most successful drug elimination programmes in history.[/quote]

[url="http://opioids.com/afghanistan/prediction.html"]Link[/url]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276314' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:11 PM'][b]Hey ... you use the UN to justify invading Iraq ... so I am using the source you like [/b][/quote]
Hey-
The UN as far as a governing party of world issues agreed that given the intelligence, post 9/11, Saddam was a serious threat.
Now we find that he was slightly less so....well....
Who knows anymore BJ, I do think that the Iraq War has become something much larger than itself in the sense of why it has ben fought...
Although if you actually talk to some returning soldiers (I have), to a man they see the democratic progress that is being made in what was once a monarchy-ruled third world country, and everyone (Iraqis included, besides terrorists) agrees that it is a great thing...

Guest BlackJesus
[b]this thread make me think of ...[/b]

[center][img]http://www.oldamericancentury.com/mommy_stupid.jpg[/img][/center]

Well this has been an interesting night, Ive agreed with BJ 100% and been against some of you others (in reference to trials). Then switched back to disagreement with him on Osama and with you others.

Weird.

Anyways Im heading to bed, good night.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='276321' date='Jun 2 2006, 12:16 AM']what was once a monarchy-ruled third world country[/quote]

[b]More bullshit .... Iraq was not a monarchy .... like almost all of our Middle East Allies still are (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, etc etc)

Baghdad was the Paris of the Middle East for decades in the 70's and 80's Under Saddam .... he was a tyrant .... but he did know how to keep a strong economy ....

Iraq only fell apart after the Intl Sanctions after Gulf War I .... [/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276324' date='Jun 2 2006, 12:17 AM']Anyways Im heading to bed, good night.[/quote]

[b]I gotta run as well

to be continued [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276327' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:21 PM'][b]More bullshit .... Iraq was not a monarchy .... like almost all of our Middle East Allies still are (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, etc etc)

Baghdad was the Paris of the Middle East for decades in the 70's and 80's Under Saddam .... he was a tyrant .... but he did know how to keep a strong economy ....

Iraq only fell apart after the Intl Sanctions after Gulf War I .... [/b]
[b]I gotta run as well
to be continued [/b][/quote]
Dictatorship, monarchy, what is the difference?

Archived