Strahans Wife Hints Mike Is Gay.

TheWretchedMass

PFTs 2 cents.

JEAN STRAHAN HINTS THAT HER HUBBY LIKES A DIFFERENT KIND OF "SACK"

The New York Daily News reports that the estranged wife of Giants defensive end Michael Strahan, who holds the all-time single season sack record, suggested on Tuesday that her soon-to-be-ex-husband is, well, gay.

His alleged partner? Dr. Ian Smith, the medical correspondent for ABC's The View. (Nothing gay about appearing regularly on that particular show, is there?)

After another day of testimony in their ongoing divorce trial, Jean Strahan told reporters that, when the marriage fell apart, "Michael moved into Ian's one-bedroom apartment. And you can say an alternative lifestyle sprouted."

Smith calls the comments "absolutely ridiculous" and "laughable."

"I am a very happily married man," he said. (A sentence which we're guessing had been uttered many times in the past -- but not in the last two years -- by former New Jersey governor James McGreevey.)

"Michael Strahan is one of my best friends and needed a place to stay after he was kicked out of his own home," Smith said. "I let him sleep on my couch as any best friend would do."

If Strahan really is, well, gay, he tried his damnedest to bolster his cover by, among other things, writing a bunch of sappy love letters to his wife, many of which he now claims he doesn't recall. In one letter, he wrote "I love you" 24 times. In another, he said, "Thanks for taking care of me. I promise to always take care of you."

In court, Jean Strahan burst into tears when Michael testified that he didn't know why one of the letters was dated March 22. As it turns out, March 22 is her birthday.

Though we're taking no position as to whether the allegations are true, the issue calls into further question the sack that gave Strahan the single-season record. Was the much-debated tackle of Packers quarterback Brett Favre an effort to break the record -- or was it merely a pre-arranged hook up?

bitches will say whatever when they leave you. what a fucking bitch, strahan is class act all the way. and i don't see a bit of gayness in dude point blank! also when they split up right away the bitch took all of his money out of their joind bank account, i took a note of that incase me and my wife split up, cause my girl would do that kind of shit no questions asked!

Guest mongoloido
I'm not sure that it matters. His home life is none of my business, and the dude can flat out play. If turning gay would get Justin and Jumpy Jr another 5-6 sacks a season each, I'd fix them up with every gay man I know.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='285117' date='Jun 21 2006, 04:10 PM']I'm not sure that it matters. His home life is none of my business, and the dude can flat out play. If turning gay would get Justin and Jumpy Jr another 5-6 sacks a season each, [b]I'd fix them up with every gay man I know[/b].[/quote]

Uhm......just how many gay men do you know?

:blink:

:ninja:

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='sneaky' post='285149' date='Jun 21 2006, 05:49 PM']Uhm......just how many gay men do you know?

:blink:
:ninja:[/quote]

Beats me. I've never cared enough to count... Why, don't you know any?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='285152' date='Jun 21 2006, 05:52 PM']Gap teeth in his mouth so my dick's [i]gots[/i] ta fit.....[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Ahhhhh, good old Dr Dre....it seemed appropriate.
I bet Strahan's breath smells like taint, too....
OK, I'm being immature.
<<Clears throat>>
"What a great player! Dominant end that has a relentless pass rush, both at the opposing passer and his boyfriend's ass cheeks...."
:254:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='285185' date='Jun 21 2006, 07:26 PM']Ahhhhh, good old Dr Dre....it seemed appropriate.
I bet Strahan's breath smells like taint, too....
OK, I'm being immature.
<<Clears throat>>
"What a great player! Dominant end that has a relentless pass rush, both at the opposing passer and his boyfriend's ass cheeks...."
:254:[/quote]

gets a lot of penetration too

Writer denies gay fling with Giant Strahan
Thursday, June 22, 2006
BY WILLIAM KLEINKNECHT
Star-Ledger Staff
Television health commentator Ian Smith yesterday denied allegations that he had a gay relationship with New York Giant Michael Strahan after the football player's wife threw him out of their Montclair home last year.

Appearing on the morning radio show "Opie and Anthony," Smith called the statement "laughable" and said he was a happily married man. He said it was ironic because he had counseled Strahan to take the high road and not bash his wife during their divorce proceeding.

"Here I am being the good Cub Scout and I'm dragged into this nonsense and my wife is dragged into this nonsense," he said.

Smith, a good friend of Strahan's, is a medical correspondent for ABC's nationally syndicated show, "The View," and is a columnist for Men's Health magazine.

After the Strahans' separation, the football player lived with Smith for a year.

Strahan's wife, Jean, who is in a bitter divorce battle with her husband, has accused Smith of introducing Michael Strahan to women.

Outside of Superior Court in Newark on Tuesday, she made a potentially more embarrassing claim -- that her husband and Smith had a sexual relationship while they were roommates.

"You could say that an alternative lifestyle sprouted," she said.

Smith said his wife is a lawyer and that "this will be handled appropriately," although he stopped short of threatening legal action. In the meantime, he said, he was treating it with a sense of humor.

"It's so obvious," he said. "It's laughable. You have to laugh at this."

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='285229' date='Jun 21 2006, 08:24 PM']am i the only one who thinks this isnt exactly ground breaking news?
i mean, yall have seen the guy and how he walks and talks, right?[/quote]

No. It doesn't surprise me at all. You ever seen him on The Best Damn Sports Show?

Archived