• Oldschool
    • New School
  2. 2. Who is the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie_B
    • Whodey_85
    • OG
    • CCC

I didnt put the polish your game question in because other than CCC everyone else was already told from round one, plus a number of people dropped out or spit one or two rhymes and quit, so this is who was mostly in this.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305101' date='Jul 30 2006, 08:46 PM']People in it shouldn't vote cause they'll just vote for themselves and there teamates, you know?[/quote]

naw only person who voted for himself last time was BAB. :lol:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305101' date='Jul 30 2006, 08:46 PM']People in it shouldn't vote cause they'll just vote for themselves and there teamates, you know?[/quote]

Nah, everbody votes. Cause that's 5 less votes for the Nuskool. :D

But the people who do vote gotta read through all the pages, all the verses, and fairly say who they thought was best. Not just vote for like what poster they like

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305103' date='Jul 30 2006, 08:48 PM']Nah, everbody votes. Cause that's 5 less votes for the Nuskool. :D[/quote]

Not if nobody from either team votes. Just outsiders I mean

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305105' date='Jul 30 2006, 08:48 PM']But the people who do vote gotta read through all the pages, all the verses, and fairly say who they thought was best. Not just vote for like what poster they like[/quote]

yeah people were fair about it last time so...

Guest whodey 85

Yall kno where I stand. NuSkool won, wanted to vote for myself but that's whack and I hope nobody does it. Went wit sneaky, but dont trip man, dont vote for urself this time.

:ninja:

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305148' date='Jul 30 2006, 09:49 PM']Yall kno where I stand. NuSkool won, wanted to vote for myself but that's whack and I hope nobody does it. Went wit sneaky, but dont trip man, dont vote for urself this time.
:ninja:[/quote]

There's some votes in, i wonder who voted

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305244' date='Jul 30 2006, 11:35 PM']hey yall i guess bein gone all weekend ya miss out i wanted to get on and spit some more then it was like "CLOSED" and i felt like crying. :'(
lol[/quote]

:lol:

Well start it up again probabally tuesday, give the two days to vote.

Me and Ian were talking about redoing the teams as well, having a draft and all, but if you guys win this round it may have to go to another for the final decision. Well see.

and to CCC..nice job on the thread iv'e been readin and i like your shit.
sorry i wasnt there to help finish it off im real mad. but yall better believe ima be on it again Round 3...cus i aint bitch who drops out..
::cough:: BAB ::cough:: WILKES ::cough::
:)...i missed yall cats , i think i had GO-BENGALS.com withdrawls of some sort. crazy huh?
and oh sneaky baby..i wanted to respond to that last one you said to me...& im not done with you so dont think Round 3 is all different cus its not :) im still havin fun with you.
& by the way i voted!
Nuskool..of course.
& Whodey 85 = MVP.
so there yah go boys...can't wait to start round 3.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305265' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:07 AM']Naw I don't want to switch the teams. I still gotta be with my boy Whodey and my girl OG :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Thats cool too well see how it works out.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305256' date='Jul 30 2006, 10:56 PM']but yall better believe ima be on it again Round 3...cus i aint bitch who drops out..
::cough:: BAB ::cough:: WILKES ::cough::[/quote]

no. you're not a bitch who drops out. You're just a regular ole, run of the mill, old fashioned type bitch.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='305271' date='Jul 30 2006, 11:13 PM']no. you're not a bitch who drops out. You're just a regular ole, run of the mill, old fashioned type bitch.[/quote]

BAB dont start your punk ass shit with me..your justa little mad everyone thinks your a fuckin :pussy:..
:)..some one had to tell you.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='305271' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:13 AM']no. you're not a bitch who drops out. You're just a regular ole, run of the mill, old fashioned type bitch.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305282' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:22 AM']oh theres the lil boy who went to eat breakfast after jamie killed him and never came back what is this a lil reunion..wait where's wilkes.[/quote]

watchin a nascar repeat :D

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305282' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:22 AM']oh theres the lil boy who went to eat breakfast after jamie killed him and never came back what is this a lil reunion..wait where's wilkes.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

all right all right ...this is supposed to be friendly remember?

Archived