• New School
  2. 2. Who is the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie_B
    • Whodey_85
    • OG
    • CCC

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305274' date='Jul 30 2006, 11:15 PM']BAB dont start your punk ass shit with me..your justa little mad everyone thinks your a fuckin :pussy:..
:)..some one had to tell you.[/quote]

WHERE...

IS...

MY...

SAMMICH?!?!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305295' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:33 AM'][b]WHERE...

IS...

YOUR...

DICK?!?![/b]

:whistle:[/quote]

why do u wanna give him a bj or something?

[quote name='Honkey' post='305670' date='Jul 31 2006, 02:19 PM']Couldn't find the spot to vote for BAB...

Had to go with Onyx[/quote]

I didnt put BAB it because he only did one, I would have put him in if he participated more. What he did was good, but I didnt think it was enough to be put in the poll.

[quote name='Honkey' post='305670' date='Jul 31 2006, 02:19 PM']Couldn't find the spot to vote for BAB...

Had to go with sneaky[/quote]

:D

It's so hard being the best, but some one has to do it. I'm preparing my (second) MVP award
acceptance speech, as we speak.

:afropic:

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305849' date='Jul 31 2006, 04:50 PM']If Oldschool wins, it'll be like the probowl this past year. Oldschool would be Johnathin Ogden and Nuskool would be Levi Jones. Oldschool would have won because of popularity on the board, not because they were actually better. :D[/quote]

:sterb041:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Honkey' post='305843' date='Jul 31 2006, 04:44 PM']oldschool has clever rhymes while nuskool makes up fantasies about cars and bitches[/quote]

Oldschool rhymes about them bein our dads and fuckin our moms. The other stuff is them sayin we're just young punks that dont kno anybetter.

We rhyme about them bein old and senile, us bangin their girlz, and young ppl rap better.

Yep, we're in a fantasy and they're in the real world. :rolleyes:

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305857' date='Jul 31 2006, 04:55 PM']Oldschool rhymes about them bein our dads and fuckin our moms. The other stuff is them sayin we're just young punks that dont kno anybetter.

We rhyme about them bein old and senile, us bangin their girlz, and young ppl rap better.

Yep, we're in a fantasy and they're in the real world. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I see whodey85 also speaks DA TROOF! :afropic:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305863' date='Jul 31 2006, 04:57 PM']oldschool talks about fuckin our moms and selling yay.
:)
i got respect, but im just sayin.[/quote]

Thats because me and Jamie fathered half of NuSKool,

I got respect, but I'm just sayin.......

[quote name='ONYX' post='305868' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:00 PM']Thats because me and Jamie fathered half of NuSKool,

I got respect, but I'm just sayin.......[/quote]

:lol:

Agreed, I got respect as well...for those who stayed in it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='305865' date='Jul 31 2006, 04:59 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Llh7pDtR1Q&mode=related&search="]Haters want to hate, lovers want to love...[/url][/quote]

What exactly are you implying with that video Jamie? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305871' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:01 PM']What exactly are you implying with that video Jamie? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

i dont know what Jamie is trying to say, but i'll let yah know
that i wouldn't mind pissin on all of yah.

Archived