• Oldschool
    • New School
  2. 2. Who is the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie_B
    • Whodey_85
    • OG
    • CCC

[quote name='ONYX' post='305874' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:04 PM']i dont know what Jamie is trying to say, but i'll let yah know
that i wouldn't mind pissin on all of yah.[/quote]

^_^

All right guys Im out to the gym, ...peace

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305872' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:02 PM']lol if you dudes had fathered us our rhymes would be almost as pathetic as yours.[/quote]

look at the polls, ms. thang........

an stop all dat hatin!!!

:lol:

Guest whodey 85
*sigh*

Im in a real shitty mood man, I feel like slappin the shit outta somebody. School's gay...

But on the polls, we got more love than last time, (me included), not takin anythin from Oldschool, but yall winnin cause yall r the Oldschool, lol. I dont think ur winnin cause ppl thought u had the best rhymes. Its more of ppl knowin an' likin Jamie and Onxy cause they've been here. Im the only Nuskool dude who has actually been here a while so we're not gonna get as many votes. Maybe if BAB would have stayed in longer it woulda helped, but if he didnt want to do it anymore, that's fine wit me.

Still, yall put it down hard and we put it down hard. And I gve props to everybody.

why dont u youngstaz take this defeat wit some dignity?

acknowledge da fact im the greatest, and beg for me and Jamie B to
let you join our clique.

why must u children make this so difficult?

no disrespect, but im just sayin'

:rolleyes:

[quote name='sneaky' post='305893' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:17 PM']why dont u youngstaz take this defeat wit some dignity?

acknowledge da fact im the greatest, and beg for me and Jamie B to
let you join our clique.

why must u children make this so difficult?

no disrespect, but im just sayin'

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Join your clique? :lmao:

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305892' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:17 PM']*sigh*

Im in a real shitty mood man, I feel like slappin the shit outta somebody. School's gay...

But on the polls, we got more love than last time, (me included), not takin anythin from Oldschool, but yall winnin cause yall r the Oldschool, lol. [b]I dont think ur winnin cause ppl thought u had the best rhymes.[/b] Its more of ppl knowin an' likin Jamie and Onxy cause they've been here. Im the only Nuskool dude who has actually been here a while so we're not gonna get as many votes. Maybe if BAB would have stayed in longer it woulda helped, but if he didnt want to do it anymore, that's fine wit me.

Still, yall put it down hard and we put it down hard. And I gve props to everybody.[/quote]

whodey,

what u talkin about?

look at the thread again?

i will admit, yo' rhymes got even betta, but u went against da mvp playa.

look at the one on one battles, nobody bested me.

i am da greatest son, bow down to me, kiss my ring, an i will take u under my wing.

[quote name='sneaky' post='305901' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:22 PM']whodey,

what u talkin about?

look at the thread again?

i will admit, yo' rhymes got even betta, but u went against da mvp playa.

look at the one on one battles, nobody bested me.

i am da greatest son, bow down to me, kiss my ring, an i will take u under my wing.[/quote]

[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/ColorChanginClique/cj_36314-1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305899' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:21 PM']sneaky i think you are real good
and so is jamie...
BUT i think we are just as good.
the only reason we dont get as much love is because we are new like Whodey said.

all respect, just sayin. :)[/quote]

hey missy,

the day i wanna hear from an opinionated woman, i'll remove
my ying yang from her mouth.

now hush!, go over there near the corner, powder your nose and look pretty.

you're to be seen not heard!

no disrespect, just sayin.....

:ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='305906' date='Jul 31 2006, 03:28 PM']hey missy,

the day i wanna hear from an opinionated woman, i'll remove
my ying yang from her mouth.

now hush!, go over there near the corner, powder your nose and look pretty.

you're to be seen not heard!

no disrespect, just sayin.....
:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :headbang: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305912' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:39 PM']yes sir Mr. sneaky..
and while im doin that would you like a sugar cookie?
SIKE.
seen not heard there u go with that bull shit again..lol
[b]but what you have got to admit is you know my rhymes are good and up against you i wasnt half bad..;)[/b]no disrespect here...im just lettin you know. :)[/quote]

I agree 100%

:thumbsup:

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305903' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:27 PM'][img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/ColorChanginClique/cj_36314-1.jpg[/img][/quote]

i wouldn't call it molestation, but technically, the beating that me and Jamie B
gave u youngstaz could qualify as child abuse.

keep yo' head up whodey, i thought your rhymes were great.

but only one can be the best.

look at this way, do you remember the highlights of Micheal Jordan hittin'
the game winning shot over Shannon Anderson to beat the Jazz for the championship?

well, im Jordan and you're Anderson, you will forever be linked to my greatness.

and that deserves some recognition, or at least some free gatorade and a t-shirt.

i salute you, son.

;)

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305925' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:55 PM']& thank you.
but one question before we start round 3.
Are we having a draft or are we stickin with Old vs. Nu?[/quote]

i think we need to tweek the system, the team thing is gettin kind of old.

i propose we set up a tournament type of system, where everyone is seeded, if
we can get at least 6 to 8 people to participate.

i think we need to select certain themes are topics to rap about, cause thr bangin
yo mom stuff and driving big cars can get old.

the people can vote on who won their battle, the winners advance, the losers are
eliminated from the next round, and we can continue until there is only one left standing.

something like a "freestyle survivor"

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='305924' date='Jul 31 2006, 05:55 PM']keep yo' head up whodey, i thought your rhymes were great.

but only one can be the best.

look at this way, do you remember the highlights of Micheal Jordan hittin'
the game winning shot over Shannon Anderson to beat the Jazz for the championship?

well, im Jordan and you're Anderson, you will forever be linked to my greatness.

and that deserves some recognition, or at least some free gatorade and a t-shirt.

i salute you, son.

;)
:ninja:[/quote]

First of all bruh, it was Bryon Russell. I remember watchin that game when I was like 6-7 years old so I guess Alz Himerz (or however u spell it) is catchin up to u.

Secondly, u can spit. Im not sayin u cant spit cause ur real good. Wat I was talkin about earlier, I wasnt sayin ppl r votin for u just cause they kno u, cause u deserve votes. But there is a bit of favoritism that yall need to just come to grips wit cause I have. And there's nothin I can do about it, and Im not gonna hold that against u just cause ppl like yall.

And thirdly, u have to admit that I did hit u back wit some pretty nice rhymes and u didnt dominate or nuthin like that cause it was close. Ill take a lose like a man an' not complain about it, but dont be sayin I was just some scrub makin u look good.

Again, aint no problems.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305932' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:13 PM']First of all bruh, it was Bryon Russell. I remember watchin that game when I was like 6-7 years old so I guess Alz Himerz (or however u spell it) is catchin up to u.[/quote]

Yeah u right, i forgot about him. What were you doing awake? I thought me and yo' mom sent you
to bed early that night? :ninja:

[quote]Secondly, u can spit. Im not sayin u cant spit cause ur real good. Wat I was talkin about earlier, I wasnt sayin ppl r votin for u just cause they kno u, cause u deserve votes. But there is a bit of favoritism that yall need to just come to grips wit cause I have. And there's nothin I can do about it, and Im not gonna hold that against u just cause ppl like yall.[/quote]

i doubt that any favoritism has anything to with it, most of the people here are under 30. and most of
the people over 30 probably didnt even bother to read the freestyle thread, i think. anyway, i think we should tweek
some things, switch teams are something, that way you kids wont be thinkin' its a conspiracy

[quote]And thirdly, u have to admit that I did hit u back wit some pretty nice rhymes and u didnt dominate or nuthin like that cause it was close. Ill take a lose like a man an' not complain about it, but dont be sayin I was just some scrub makin u look good.[/quote]

yes, you are really good, i think u, OG and BAB have some good stuff. but BAB is too lazy to stay in the
thread, now adayz he justs makes cameo appearences......either he's grounded again or he's met a new
boyfriend.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='305940' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:27 PM']Yeah u right, i forgot about him. What were you doing awake? I thought me and yo' mom sent you
to bed early that night? :ninja:
i doubt that any favoritism has anything to with it, most of the people here are under 30. and most of
the people over 30 probably didnt even bother to read the freestyle thread, i think. anyway, i think we should tweek
some things, switch teams are something, that way you kids wont be thinkin' its a conspiracy
yes, you are really good, i think u, OG and BAB have some good stuff. but BAB is too lazy to stay in the
thread, now adayz he justs makes cameo appearences......either he's grounded again or he's met a new
boyfriend.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/quote]

I don't think it's a conspiracy. I want another round of old vs. new though cause I'm still new so i didn't get to get into to far. And as far as like a tournament would work, i don't think you could get 8 people to do it anyway. But if you did, would it be like they each only give one verse and then whoever better moves on, or would you get to spit a couple of disses back and forth in each individual battle

Archived