• New School
  2. 2. Who is the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie_B
    • Whodey_85
    • OG
    • CCC

Guest whodey 85
Look, I can try and recruit a few more ppl, but like CCC said, if we dont have this done by either tonite or tomorrow nite, we might as well just do Nu Vs Old Round 3.

And the tourney sounds tight, but it just may not work wit the lack of participation. If we only get 6, I guess two ppl would get a bye, then the next round would be wit 4 ppl.'

But I guess we'll just have to wait.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='306500' date='Aug 1 2006, 03:10 PM']Thats fine lets try to get AT LEAST one more then well close this tonight and ill merge the two threads (and CCC can see the 1st round, cause I think I did better in that one on a whole). If not well do round 3.[/quote]

Well whatever happens lets just do it cause man I'm itchin to get at somebody, (any by somebody I mean jamie and onxy) :wave:

Guest whodey 85

Come on yall, I wake up from a 4 hour nap expectin so see yall gettin somewhere. And wat do I find?, not a single post......... :rolleyes:

Ameturs <_<

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='306678' date='Aug 1 2006, 08:15 PM']well i been at the gym and driving home for the last 3 hours.

Anyway im gonna close this around 10.[/quote]

Well, that means we got an hour to decide wat's up.

So....wat's up?

[quote name='whodey 85' post='306723' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:00 PM']Well, that means we got an hour to decide wat's up.

So....wat's up?[/quote]

i've neva met someone so eager to get another ass whoopin.

relax son, i'll spank that ass soon enough.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='306723' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:00 PM']Well, that means we got an hour to decide wat's up.

So....wat's up?[/quote]

I guess we keep going old vs new untill we can get another to change it up a bit.

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='306725' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:02 PM']i've neva met someone so eager to get another ass whoopin.

relax so, i'll spank that ass soon enough.[/quote]

:0stfu:

I dont wanna hear it [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

Go to sleep, ur havin some apple-sauce for breakfast tomorrow. If u dont wet the bed, u can even get some grits-n-gravy. Now be a good old-man.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

:(

-_-

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//28.gif[/img]

[quote name='whodey 85' post='306735' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:10 PM']:0stfu:

I dont wanna hear it [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

Go to sleep, ur havin some apple-sauce for breakfast tomorrow. If u dont wet the bed, u can even get some grits-n-gravy. Now be a good old-man.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

:(

-_-

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//28.gif[/img][/quote]

gee, i wonder if Jamie should close the polls so soon.....i mean its a nail biter, i wonder
who will win and who will be the mvp.........
:rolleyes:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='306740' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:14 PM']gee, i wonder if Jamie should close the polls so soon.....i mean its a nail biter, i wonder
who will win and who will be the mvp.........
:rolleyes:[/quote]

"Doctor, I dont kno wat to do, he's bablin again"

"*Sigh* There's nothin much we can do now hoe, ur man is one krazy ass bitch"

"Well, wat should I do now?"

"I advise u to get wit Whodey 85, now there's a real man"

"I kno, wat woman hasnt heard about the Pimp of the South. But wat about sneaky?"

"He seems to think he's some kind of mac, its gettin really bad. I think we just pray now that the good-Lord puts him out of his old misery. I mean, he has been on this Earth for 80-90 years."

"U kno wat, I was done wit him anyway. There's a reason I call him Mr. Minute. Time for youngblood, time for a real man, time for Whodey 85."

[quote name='sneaky' post='306740' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:14 PM']wheres OG at?

did she have a girl scout meeting tonight, i know pretty soon it will be cookie season for her.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Y u such a hatter dawg? :lol:

[quote name='whodey 85' post='306753' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:22 PM']"Doctor, I dont kno wat to do, he's bablin again"

"*Sigh* There's nothin much we can do now hoe, ur man is one krazy ass bitch"

"Well, wat should I do now?"

"I advise u to get wit Whodey 85, now there's a real man"

"I kno, wat woman hasnt heard about the Pimp of the South. But wat about sneaky?"

"He seems to think he's some kind of mac, its gettin really bad. I think we just pray now that the good-Lord puts him out of his old misery. I mean, he has been on this Earth for 80-90 years."

"U kno wat, I was done wit him anyway. There's a reason I call him Mr. Minute. Time for youngblood, time for a real man, time for Whodey 85."
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Y u such a hatter dawg? :lol:[/quote]

:lmao:

there u go again with the day dreams, put yo'clothes back on and go wash the dishes
your mother and I are expecting company tonight.

B)

[quote name='ONYX' post='306758' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:25 PM']:lmao:

there u go again with the day dreams, put yo'clothes back and go wash the dishes

B)[/quote]

Yeah, Im running a little late though, so dont expect me for another hour. OG's mom and I had another fight, this smack problem is worse than I thought.

:D

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='306758' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:25 PM']:lmao:

there u go again with the day dreams, put yo'clothes back on and go wash the dishes

B)[/quote]

:lol:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='306759' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:27 PM']Yeah, Im running a little late though, so dont expect me for another hour. OG's mom and I had another fight, this smack problem is worse than I thought.

:D[/quote]

:lol:

In news today, Jamie from DC has been named co-promoter of Hateraide wit sneaky. Hateraide, Is It In U?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='306759' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:27 PM']Yeah, Im running a little late though, so dont expect me for another hour. OG's mom and I had another fight, this smack problem is worse than I thought.

:D[/quote]

i understand, whodey's mom was putting me thru some drama a few years ago
when she began sniffing magic markers, she's fully recovered now, but i make
sure i only keep pencils in the house.

who dey hurry up in there!!!!

bring out the "good dishes" and set the table.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='306764' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:31 PM']:lol:

In news today, Jamie from DC has been named co-promoter of Hateraide wit Onyx. Hateraide, Is It In U?[/quote]

:D

[quote name='ONYX' post='306765' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:31 PM']i understand, whodey's mom was putting me thru some drama a few years ago
when she began sniffing magic markers, she's fully recovered now, but i make
bring out the "good dishes" and set the table.[/quote]

Yeah if this keeps up I may have to bring the pimp hand out.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='sneaky' post='306765' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:31 PM']i understand, whodey's mom was putting me thru some drama a few years ago
when she began sniffing magic markers, she's fully recovered now, put i make
bring out the "good dishes" and set the table.[/quote]

"Mutha fucka!" *breaks dishes over sneaky's head*

"Im in G-Unit, and nobody can stop me!"

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='306766' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:33 PM']Yeah if this keeps up I may have to bring the pimp hand out.[/quote]

i see. well i try to counsel my hoez first, give them positive
re-inforcement and shit.

i make them watch tapes an send them to seminars that teach them how to make me
more money.

if all else fails....thats when its time to choke a bitch.

Archived