• Oldschool
    • New School
  2. 2. Who is the MVP

• Onyx
    • Jamie_B
    • Whodey_85
    • OG
    • CCC

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305942' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:32 PM']i wouldnt say nuthin bout BAB..
he'll pop in here like he did me and start shit..
lol.
&* like the idea of switchin it up it'll bring in more ppl i think.[/quote]

i dare dat hoe to say something!

troof is he scared of my skillz, thats why he does those drive by posts.

:lol:

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='305945' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:33 PM']I don't think it's a conspiracy. I want another round of old vs. new though cause I'm still new so i didn't get to get into to far.[/quote]

well considering Oldskool consists of really just me and Jamie B, we are outnumbered a ratio
of 2 to 1, when you factor in BAB's cameo posts.

[quote]And as far as like a tournament would work, i don't think you could get 8 people to do it anyway. But if you did, would it be like they each only give one verse and then whoever better moves on, or would you get to spit a couple of disses back and forth in each individual battle[/quote]

you get to spit a couple of disses back and forth in each individual battle, like 3 strikes.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='305949' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:38 PM']lol yah BAB is a lil BITCH!
hahahahahahah
come on BAB come out come out whereever you are!
lol
Hey sneaky you tear him up if he come at me OKAY?
;)[/quote]

dont be afraid of him baby girl, he puts on his panties
the same way you do.

err.....i mean pants

anyway, i got yo' back.

[quote name='sneaky' post='305952' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:41 PM']well considering Oldskool consists of really just me and Jamie B, we are outnumbered a ratio
of 2 to 1, when you factor in BAB's cameo posts.

you get to spit a couple of disses back and forth in each individual battle, like 3 strikes.[/quote]

Well I just wouldn't include BAB cause he even said he wont do it anymore back in the other thread. So that would make it 3 to 2 ration, but since your the self-proclaimed best one, it sort of evens out

Guest whodey 85

I guess the tourney would be aight. But ppl like myself would have a hard time doin it durin the week, since the earliest I could get on would be at 3pm on Mon-Fri. And then I have to be in bed by 11pm, so idk how often I could do it. If ur sayin 3 spits per matchup, than I would have to do mine around the same time.

But if u want that to work, u gotta have more than the main 5 in this one. Like somebody said before, u gotta have at least 8 ppl. And if more than 8 show up, maybe the newer ppl or the ppl who havent put as much on here would have to battle it out to make the tourney. Of course, vets like sneaky, Jamie, and myself would get an automatic bid. ;)

And u gotta decide how u would want the seeds. 1-4 on one side, and 1-4 on the other side would make the most sense. Idk how the seedin would go, if we voted on it or we just come to an agreement.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='305974' date='Jul 31 2006, 07:18 PM']I guess the tourney would be aight. But ppl like myself would have a hard time doin it durin the week, since the earliest I could get on would be at 3pm on Mon-Fri. And then I have to be in bed by 11pm, so idk how often I could do it. If ur sayin 3 spits per matchup, than I would have to do mine around the same time.

But if u want that to work, u gotta have more than the main 5 in this one. Like somebody said before, u gotta have at least 8 ppl. And if more than 8 show up, maybe the newer ppl or the ppl who havent put as much on here would have to battle it out to make the tourney. Of course, vets like sneaky, Jamie, and myself would get an automatic bid. ;)

And u gotta decide how u would want the seeds. 1-4 on one side, and 1-4 on the other side would make the most sense. Idk how the seedin would go, if we voted on it or we just come to an agreement.[/quote]

gee, i wonder who the number one seed would be??? :rolleyes:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='305986' date='Jul 31 2006, 07:28 PM']gee, i wonder who the number one seed would be??? :rolleyes:[/quote]

There would 2 number one seeds homey.

And we all kno who the other number 1 should be. ;)

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='306094' date='Jul 31 2006, 10:15 PM']Well then ya'll gotta find 3 more people or it aint really gonna work. And I thought we were gonna start round 3 on like tuesday but now it'll probably be awhile depending on long you take to decide what to do[/quote]

Well you figure the regulars, ... you, me, onyx, og, and whodey is 5, if we could get at least one more that will get in it and stay in it so we can have an even number then we can do something like a round robin with winners and losers brackets, and like onyx said give a topic ect..

but we need AT LEAST one more to get in it and stay in it.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='306169' date='Aug 1 2006, 12:34 AM']he has to eat breakfast andhe'll back to you... :)[/quote]

:0stfu: CCC though rappin really isnt my game though...I like to stick to basketball and NCAA 07 :thumbsup:

:ninja:

Archived