More Media Love for the Bengals

Dave Richard, CBS Sportsline's senior fantasy writer, has offered this opinion of the upcoming year:
[quote][b]NFL predictions[/b]

Rarely do I break away from Fantasy Football to give my insights on how the NFL season will shake out, but after last year's success of calling six of eight division winners correctly, I might as well push my luck. Let's just forget about the Super Bowl pick, though.

[b]In the AFC:[/b] Expect a very tight race since there are so many good teams in the conference. It's going to be close, but I think Miami wins the East, Cincinnati tops in the North, Indianapolis in the South and San Diego in the West. Four teams -- The Ravens, stealers, Jaguars and Chiefs -- will finish 10-6, but only two can be wild cards. If my tiebreaker math is correct, Jacksonville and pissburgh come out with a playoff berth.

[b]In the NFC:[/b] It'll be a much easier race to handicap, but one division -- the NFC East -- will have three playoff teams. I've got Dallas winning it out and the N.Y. Giants and Philadelphia finishing 10-6 for the wild cards (Washington is 9-7). The rest is cake: Chicago to make it two in a row in the North, Carolina in the South and Seattle to repeat in the West.

[b]In the playoffs:[/b] A first-round upset will have Jacksonville and Indianapolis meet in the semifinals, along with San Diego and Cincinnati. Indy and Cincy will meet in the AFC Championship Game in the RCA Dome, and Carson Palmer will complete the comeback story, leading the Bengals to the Super Bowl. In the NFC, I don't see a single upset in the playoffs, leading to a Chicago-Dallas conference championship that has Bill Parcells riding back to the Super Bowl.

So my pick for Super Bowl XLI: [b]Cincinnati vs. Dallas[/b][/quote]

Fuck this shit. All these cocksuckers have been placing us 3rd in the division with Stoolsample taking everything. Now that Carson did something only a non-human could achieve they all want to be part of the big picture. "Oh, I love the Bengals. They're huge contenders" blah blah blah. They can take their predictions and shove them right up their collective asses. Fuck all of them!
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='327644' date='Aug 31 2006, 07:49 PM']Fuck this shit. All these cocksuckers have been placing us 3rd in the division with Stoolsample taking everything. Now that Carson did something only a non-human could achieve they all want to be part of the big picture. "Oh, I love the Bengals. They're huge contenders" blah blah blah. They can take their preditcions and shove them right up their collective asses. Fuck all of them!
MULLY[/quote]
Fuckin' A ...what he said.. :rant:

I'll never understand the media love affair with the Ravens. If it weren't for Marvin's D they would have never even made the playoffs. Billeck is a fucking Moron he has bet his carreer on the Boller experiement.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='327653' date='Aug 31 2006, 08:01 PM']Fuckin' A ...what he said.. :rant:

I'll never understand the media love affair with the Ravens. If it weren't for Marvin's D they would have never even made the playoffs. Billeck is a fucking Moron he has bet his carreer on the Boller experiement.[/quote]

word.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='327687' date='Sep 1 2006, 09:35 AM']Look I don't care if it took them until after Palmer's superhuman performance to realize that we are the shit. At least they are giving us the respect after the performance rather than calling it a flucke.[/quote]

85fan, my young brother. You have to understand that they aren't giving us any respect. It's just the opposite. They're slapping us right in the face. Kicking us when we're down but then jumping on the wagon when we're not. These fuckers have been putting shit on the Bengals for a loooong time and now they all want to say that they are the ones that predicted this. I say fuck 'em all. They didn't give us any love when we needed it and now we ain't gonna take it from them.

How many times over the years have you seen these bastards write headlines like, for example only,

"Atlanta loses" instead of "Bengals win one"

These cocksuckers have constantly painted the Bengals as shit and now they want to ride our dicks. Once again, everyone join me, [b]FUCK 'EM!!! [/b]
MULLY
Can I get an AMEN?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='327699' date='Aug 31 2006, 08:44 PM']85fan, my young brother. You have to understand that they aren't giving us any respect. It's just the opposite. They're slapping us right in the face. Kicking us when we're down but then jumping on the wagon when we're not. These fuckers have been putting shit on the Bengals for a loooong time and now they all want to say that they are the ones that predicted this. I say fuck 'em all. They didn't give us any love when we needed it and now we ain't gonna take it from them.

How many times over the years have you seen these bastards write headlines like, for example only,

"Atlanta loses" instead of "Bengals win one"

These cocksuckers have constantly painted the Bengals as shit and now they want to ride our dicks. Once again, everyone join me, [b]FUCK 'EM!!! [/b]
MULLY
Can I get an AMEN?[/quote]

Fuck 'Em. But I will enjoy it when they squirm and turn back on those the Bengals will lose predictions, Espessally Whitlock, that is if he can stop eating long enough to speak.

Archived