R.I.P. Tupac Shakur- Died 10 years ago today

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='339653' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:27 AM']ive heard all of his mixtape stuff. pretty good.
his best song is Picture Perfect imo.

You see my slab, you see my candy slab
Picture perfect nigga, you should take a photograph
You see my chick, you see my chick is bad
You see it's real, they be like look at that
Photograph, ph-ph-ph-photograph-photograph
Catch me today, with a cannon or a Kodak
Cause by tomorrow, yesterday gon be a throwback
You see it's real, they be like look at that
Picture perfect nigga, you should take a photograph[/quote]

The whole Sound Of Revenge is hot.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='339654' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:28 AM']ive heard of him, but not his stuff. does he have anything to do with Kanye West?.....speaking of Kanye West....anyone here like Rhymefest?[/quote]

He a song wit Kanye and Chamillionaire called Call Some Hoes, I recommend Problems and Like Dat if u just startin to listen to Stat, those r probly his 2 best songs. He did a Mixtape called Big Business wit Chamillionaire, there's alot of hot shit on that, u should check it out.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='whodey 85' post='339656' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:32 AM']The whole Sound Of Revenge is hot.
He a song wit Kanye and Chamillionaire called Call Some Hoes, I recommend Problems and Like Dat if u just startin to listen to Stat, those r probly his 2 best songs. He did a Mixtape called Big Business wit Chamillionaire, there's alot of hot shit on that, u should check it out.[/quote]

thoguht i knew my shit :)

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='339661' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:37 AM']u like Chamillionaires mixtape of Next Episode? it is quite RAPE![/quote]

Yea, that's a tight flow.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='whodey 85' post='339687' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:00 AM']:lol:[/quote]

i can write, but i just cant rap it. it pisses me off because i dont want someone else rappin my shit.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='339688' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:01 AM']i can write, but i just cant rap it. it pisses me off because i dont want someone else rappin my shit.[/quote]

If u say u got skillz, u shoulda tried it out in the Freestyle Thread we had goin. Then we'd all kno if u can lay some shit down.

Or..............just put one right now. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='sneaky' post='339691' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:04 AM']BAB feels the same way.[/quote]

:lmao:

Me n BAB r bois, but he did me and the Click wrong when he just left like that and tried startin his own thread. Then everybody dissed him and he just stopped.

I was like the only one who didnt diss him or talk shit about him tho, cause Im gangsta like dat.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='339695' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:06 AM']If u say u got skillz, u shoulda tried it out in the Freestyle Thread we had goin. Then we'd all kno if u can lay some shit down.

Or..............just put one right now. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

id offend people here.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='339697' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:06 AM']he was on my list, and yes i was talking about old snoop.[/quote]

didnt see him.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='339704' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:11 AM']In wat way?[/quote]

any and every way. i typically let anything go and dont worry about it because i dont have to, but im also not offending people cuz its just me. my moms saw some of my shit b4 lol. she was NOT happy.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='339706' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:12 AM'][b]please click this link right here, now this is the shit i was banging to, back in my day no lie! sneaky tell em dawg! [center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnRS-3AyGUs"]click here[/url][/b][/center][/quote]

i like it.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='339706' date='Sep 14 2006, 02:12 AM'][b]please click this link right here, now this is the shit i was banging to, back in my day no lie! sneaky tell em dawg! [center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnRS-3AyGUs"]click here[/url][/b][/center][/quote]

:headbang:

i just had my bushwick bill CD in last week.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='340001' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:17 PM']You all are nuts, the 5 best rappers of all time
Are

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. and Dylan

[img]http://sjl-static8.sjl.youtube.com/vi/Nj2B-emF3YA/2.jpg[/img]
:ninja:[/quote]

Loved that episode of chapel. When he chokes out wyclef

There's no way to make a real top 5.

Bust it down into top tiers. I'm not a west coast fan, but that doesn't mean that I can't give west coasters any love. But no WC style is ever going to be in my top 2.

Top Tier
Jay, Big, Nas, Snoop, MF DOOM, Tupac, Outkast

2nd Tier
Dre, Common, Cube, Rakim, Eminem (hate his subject matter, but he can flow)

3rd Tier
KRS, Slick Rick, Goodie Mob, Mobb Deep

And please, please, please don't mention hacks like TI, Cham, Papoose, and these other flash in the pan type scrubs that use ghostwriters, casio keyboards, and have labels that spend 90% of the artist's contract on bullshit advertising.

Now, if someone wants to make a top 5 producers thread... call me.

Archived