Bungle Nation

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351615' date='Sep 26 2006, 06:59 PM']you're like forrest gump WITHOUT the spell-check[/quote]

and you gonna be a bitch WITHOUT the teeth, if you keep on runnin yo mouf , hoe.

[quote name='sneaky' post='351614' date='Sep 26 2006, 06:58 PM']hey rumble,

thats my he-bitch, I claimed him first.

if you want to rent him, youz got to pay me !!!!

you know the rules playa.
-_-[/quote]

just checking your pimpin style baby, what you charge for that bitch!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='351617' date='Sep 26 2006, 07:01 PM']just checking your pimpin style baby, what you charge for that bitch![/quote]

well at least two dollars.

i've got some work to do on this bitch, before i can make some good money.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351631' date='Sep 26 2006, 07:08 PM']I could make a fortune on you right out of the gates. you need NO work, you'd turn tricks like a pro, i can tell. Born natural. dumbass[/quote]

female clients of course, yes i was a gigalo back in the day, and i bet your mom was one of
my best clients.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='351600' date='Sep 26 2006, 04:50 PM']You don't think they're going to remember that?
And you're playing away.
I do give you guys a shot to win though....[b]desperate[/b] teams tend to pull out a couple wins here and there when their young season is already in jeapordy of being a washout.[/quote]

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351598' date='Sep 26 2006, 05:47 PM']yeah we faced him last season too. he did pretty good didnt he? look it up, we killed him and now their qb sux[/quote]

Phillip Rivers is second in the league in passer rating with a 107.4 rating. Big Jen didn't even crack the top 30 so I have no clue what his rating is but it is less than the #30 Kerry Collins coming in at a whopping 42.3. So I wouldn't exactly say Rivers sucks.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='351670' date='Sep 26 2006, 07:55 PM']Phillip Rivers is second in the league in passer rating with a 107.4 rating. Big Jen didn't even crack the top 30 so I have no clue what his rating is but it is less than the #30 Kerry Collins coming in at a whopping 42.3. So I wouldn't exactly say Rivers sucks.[/quote]

Rivers is doing his best Big Ben impersonation (in fact, a better Big Ben than Big Ben himself does)-- posting a high passer rating by being efficient while his running game and defense do all the work for him. He has only thrown the ball 46 times, for an average of barely over 15 attempts per game.

Shut down the running game and score points on their defense, and you'll be able to test Philip Rivers (unless Marty decides to "play Martyball" and hand it off to LT 40 times while his team is losing, that is). I'm not confident in Pitt's ability to score points on that Charger defense given Ben's inconsistencies thus far and the fact that the Bolts have perennially been the top rushing defense in the league. I think offensively the Chargers running game can be stopped though, if you put 8 or maybe even 9 in the box to shut down LT and force Rivers to pass, and that might not be a bad game plan.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='351675' date='Sep 26 2006, 08:04 PM'][b]Rivers is doing his best Big Ben impersonation (in fact, a better Big Ben than Big Ben himself does)-- posting a high passer rating by being efficient while his running game and defense do all the work for him. He has only thrown the ball 46 times, for an average of barely over 15 attempts per game.[/b]

Shut down the running game and score points on their defense, and you'll be able to test Philip Rivers (unless Marty decides to "play Martyball" and hand it off to LT 40 times while his team is losing, that is). I'm not confident in Pitt's ability to score points on that Charger defense given Ben's inconsistencies thus far and the fact that the Bolts have perennially been the top rushing defense in the league. I think offensively the Chargers running game can be stopped though, if you put 8 or maybe even 9 in the box to shut down LT and force Rivers to pass, and that might not be a bad game plan.[/quote]

BUT, Rivers has made some key passes when needed and asked to AND he isnt getting overhyped.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='351820' date='Sep 26 2006, 09:33 PM']Of course well split wins with you, well be resting our starters in week 16.[/quote]

Wouldn't it be great if Anthony Wright beat them though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='351603' date='Sep 26 2006, 05:52 PM']we'll kill them, we shutdown the best backs and confuse the best qbs. LT is DONE! Rivers is OUT[/quote]

I just wanted to bump this up to the top real quick so everybody can see what an ass danny fagnifico is. He was talking a lot of shit about Rivers even when i pointed out that Rivers had the 2nd highest passer rating. Now that he shredded up that Pitt defense I wonder what he has to say??

Archived