THIS SITE AND MEMBERS...

SUCK!!!

Damn guys, theres like 3 fucking people on this board and you all say the same shit. By far the weakest bungalz board. seiously, i've been here for 1 week and i already have had my own thread dedicated to me, ive made it onto an av, I get a response regardless of how pointless my post are, the mods have begun jacking with my profile/sig which i couldn't care less to change and of course, ive made it onto a sig or two. WOW, I don't get this much attention on bungalz.com forums. so all three of you here on go-bungalz can maybe branch out and try other forums.

I guarantee most members here are fans from other teams popping in to slam you after a fat L. Keep me in mind as the season progresses and as soon as you drop your next 3 out of 4, ban me cuz you already know what im gonna say.

thank you 2005 doormats to the house of champions. broncos, colts and seahacks are good company.

now that i have made myself clear, i will only entertain banter from division leaders. yes, once again as usual its not you.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='361728' date='Oct 10 2006, 06:08 PM']SUCK!!!

Damn guys, theres like 3 fucking people on this board and you all say the same shit. By far the weakest bungalz board. seiously, i've been here for 1 week and i already have had my own thread dedicated to me, ive made it onto an av, I get a response regardless of how pointless my post are, the mods have begun jacking with my profile/sig which i couldn't care less to change and of course, ive made it onto a sig or two. WOW, I don't get this much attention on bungalz.com forums. so all three of you here on go-bungalz can maybe branch out and try other forums.

I guarantee most members here are fans from other teams popping in to slam you after a fat L. Keep me in mind as the season progresses and as soon as you drop your next 3 out of 4, ban me cuz you already know what im gonna say.

thank you 2005 doormats to the house of champions. broncos, colts and seahacks are good company.

now that i have made myself clear, i will only entertain banter from division leaders. yes, once again as usual its not you.[/quote]

is this how you get your rocks off? by coming into a website and posting a childish rant about how much people suck here? god damn your pathetic.

again, pathetic.

A lot of people here choose not to enter the smack talk forum. Most, not all, of the people who enter here, respresenting other teams (mostly Steeler fans) do the same tired act ..... "bungals suck, we rule etc. etc."

If there is some sore of intelligent debate going on, I usually will enter it, but it is a rare thing to see.

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='361728' date='Oct 10 2006, 06:08 PM']now that i have made myself clear, i will only entertain banter from division leaders. yes, once again as usual its not you.[/quote]

And really the only team you can talk smack to would be the Browns...because there the only team below you...by a half of a game.

Congrats...go to the baltimore boards...i doubt most of us would care...

Guest schotzee
[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='361728' date='Oct 10 2006, 06:08 PM']SUCK!!![/quote]

Sooo,what's this say about your pathetic life in that you keep coming back to a site that sucks so bad?Huh?

[quote name='dannyMagnifico' post='361728' date='Oct 10 2006, 06:08 PM']SUCK!!!

now that i have made myself clear, [b]i will only entertain banter from division leaders. yes, once again as usual its not you.[/b][/quote]

check back after this weekend cuz we'll be back on top :whistle:

oh and :0stfu: while your at it

Archived