Seen any good movies latley?

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='401089' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:56 PM']No no, but you will get seperate popcorn. :D[/quote]

AWW. Well i can still let him lick the butter & salt off my fingers....

:ninja:

[quote name='JC' post='401090' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:57 PM']I will
Hope dads okay with that!
:lol: :ninja:[/quote]

UH-OH whodeyforever has competion, im liking this.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401092' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:01 PM']AWW. Well i can still let him lick the butter & salt off my fingers....
UH-OH whodeyforever has competion, im liking this.[/quote]

There will be no licking of anything. I dont need no grandchildren yet. :contract:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401092' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:01 PM']AWW. Well i can still let him lick the butter & salt off my fingers....
UH-OH whodeyforever has competion, im liking this.[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='401095' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:03 PM']There will be no licking of anything. I dont need no grandchildren yet. :contract:[/quote]

I guess im out of the picture then.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Honestly would a 16 year old male with unnormally high hormones do something like that? :mellow:

[quote name='JC' post='401097' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:05 PM']I guess im out of the picture then.

Honestly would a 16 year old male with unnormally high hormones do something like that? :mellow:[/quote]

Does "unnormally high hormones" mean you have man boobs? Because AmenHouseOfPain has "unnormally high hormones" from what I hear.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='401095' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:03 PM']There will be no licking of anything. I dont need no grandchildren yet. :contract:[/quote]

Oh, well too late.

[quote name='JC' post='401097' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:05 PM']I guess im out of the picture then.

Honestly would a 16 year old male with unnormally high hormones do something like that? :mellow:[/quote]

Of course not..
:boring:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401113' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:20 PM']but i really am pregnant.[/quote]
I can't imagine that getting anybody to many dates around here.

But you never know i guess.

[quote]Does "unnormally high hormones" mean you have man boobs? Because AmenHouseOfPain has "unnormally high hormones" from what I hear.[/quote]

Im not to sure about that...maybe if your talking about pecks..

But if i had man boobs i would still be proud either way its better then having a flat chest like most the girls at my school.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401140' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:02 PM']WOW, i think you just sounded exactly like my step-dad. word-for-word.
execpt for the "missy" part. LOL[/quote]
he stole that from me because he is my bitch.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401140' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:02 PM']WOW, i think you just sounded exactly like my step-dad. word-for-word.
execpt for the "missy" part. LOL[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401145' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:21 PM']he stole that from me because he is my bitch.[/quote]

:thumbsdown:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401147' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:30 PM']Then i should start calling you "missy" since you're MINE?[/quote]
who is that being said to?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401159' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:52 PM']YOU. LOL.[/quote]
Im not WDF, so im not your bitch. So quit flirting with me, there isnt enough Amen to go around, jamie and rumbles girls are hogging it all already.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401212' date='Dec 4 2006, 10:21 PM']Im not WDF, so im not your bitch. So quit flirting with me, there isnt enough Amen to go around, jamie and rumbles girls are hogging it all already.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='401215' date='Dec 4 2006, 10:25 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img][/quote]
me and u are at war lately. i cant be beat. :badger:

Archived