Seen any good movies latley?

Guest ONYX

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='IKOTA' post='382007' date='Nov 8 2006, 09:39 PM']As for movie suggestions, what about:

X-Men Last Stand

The Sentinel (haven't seen it, seems interesting) [b]Decent but a bit predictable[/b]

Inside Man

V for Vandetta [b]way to long and lacks excitement[/b]

Cachi (Cache) (haven't seen it, seems interesting)

16 Blocks [b]very good, Mos Def and Bruce Willis both turn in good performances[/b]

Pink Panther [b]If you liked the originals don't see this, Steve Martin is past his prime as far as silly comedies go[/b]

Freedomland

...enjoy[/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BengalsCat' post='382186' date='Nov 9 2006, 11:38 AM'][b]V was a damn good flick[/b]

The Prestige was fucking amazing.

Swimming with sharks is a classic...

and The last xmen was worst thing I have seen in a long time totaly blew ass[/quote]
yes sir.

has anyone seen butterfly effect?

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='400522' date='Dec 3 2006, 11:56 PM']Did you see it at The Rave?
:whistle:[/quote]

[quote name='sneaky' post='400578' date='Dec 4 2006, 03:30 AM']:lmao:

it's still funny[/quote]

:lol: Nah . It was actually me and Wilkes. We went up to the Springdale cinemas.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='400884' date='Dec 4 2006, 02:48 PM']:lol: Nah . It was actually me and Wilkes. We went up to the Springdale cinemas.[/quote]
u should keep ur hands off each other in the theaters. they will throw u out next time.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='natifanatic' post='400942' date='Dec 4 2006, 03:45 PM']The Illusionist > The Prestige

The Prestige was good, but The Illusionist was excellent. Both were magician type suspense dramas.
[b]
The Departed also kicked major ass[/b][/quote]
yes it did.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='400974' date='Dec 4 2006, 04:03 PM']Ah fuck you....It was fucking hilarious though.[/quote]

Did you tell anybody that we saw a penquin with a Ocho Cinco mohawk in Happy Feet :lmao:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='401032' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:24 PM']Wait you two dudes saw happy feet together??

:gayflag:[/quote]

lol nah man just went in and saw it for a minute..there was a penguin with a CJ mohawk in it :lol: It was pretty dope

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401078' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:41 PM']well i was going to suggest we see that movie on our second date, since we should take it sloooooow, but looks like that's out. LOL.[/quote]

No happy feet for your fist date is fine. But I will be sitting in the row behind you, so you best watch yourselves. :contract:

Archived