Fire Bratkowski NOW!

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='390223' date='Nov 19 2006, 04:29 PM']Lame.
Brat has done a much better job the past 2 weeks with his play calling... If you can't see a difference in how that's changed since the time this thread began then don't bother.[/quote]

You realize this thread began a week ago, right?

It was started right after our 49-41 loss.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='390599' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:07 PM']The idea of firing Brat is stupid, but so was that playcall on the QB Draw.
Carson was picking them apart, why take a pocket QB and try to Vick him into the endzone?
It was a stupid call, but we won, so.....it's all good....[/quote]

Carson is a pocket QB yes, but the dude can run when he has to as well. He is no Drew Bledsoe

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='390601' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:08 PM']Carson is a pocket QB yes, but the dude can run when he has to as well. He is no Drew Bledsoe[/quote]
Carson Palmer is better running when he has to due to pressure than he is by design, unless the play call is a sneak.
That was NO sneak. We should have thrown the ball.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='390606' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:13 PM']Carson Palmer is better running when he has to due to pressure than he is by design, unless the play call is a sneak.
That was NO sneak. We should have thrown the ball.[/quote]

Ill just say if the block was executed Palmer would have had the TD and leave it at that, because if I keep replying the thread wolnt die.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='390607' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:15 PM']Ill just say if the block was executed Palmer would have had the TD and leave it at that, because if I keep replying the thread wolnt die.[/quote]
That run was too long for Palmer unless executed to perfection, which it wasn't, hence me saying that we should have gone for a direct throw into the endzone.....but hey, we won!
And this thread deserves LIFE!
:badger:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='390595' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:05 PM']it was actually an [b]ingenious[/b] call that was poorly executed.[/quote]
I think not...he has one bad wheel anyway and now you are gonna risk him inside the 5 yd line with bush league BS call like that...Heaven forbid isf we throw it up and let Chad or Chris come down with it. Running Carson is like trying to drive a round peg in a square hole.
Sorry Jamie the thread lives :badger:

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' post='390622' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:36 PM']I liked the QB draw personally. It's something we almost never run - there was no way NO could've been expecting it, and if it had been executed right would have been golden.[/quote]
Chad/Fade/Endzone/TD.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote][quote name='Jamie_B' post='390593' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:02 PM']
Yes it would have. We dont always have to baby our QB.[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='390595' date='Nov 19 2006, 11:05 PM']it was actually an ingenious call that was poorly executed.[/quote]
[/quote]

i thought it was a great call, no one was going to expect that and if ghiaciuc didnt block worse than i could have then it would have been an easy TD and everyone would be sucking Brats dick. It is such a simple thing. When the Bengals play works, Brat is smart. When the Bengals play doesnt work, he should be fired.

Archived