The Breast Test...

SCARFACE_BENGAL

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='396389' date='Nov 29 2006, 06:35 PM']How about a NWS tag on these. I work at a Catholic school for God's sake. hehe!!
MULLY[/quote]

I would agree, but I think with a title like that it would be self evident enough to wait until you get home to click the link. :)

[quote name='Jason' post='396492' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:29 AM']I would agree, but I think with a title like that it would be self evident enough to wait until you get home to click the link. :)[/quote]

Yeah, but you don't expect the tits to be right at the top of the page when you open it. There's usually something, text most likely, leading up to it. Anway, I said "Hehe" in my post so I wasn't that put off by it.
MULLY
luckily none of the sisters were near my desk

BTW, after everyone went off to class......18-20. I've got a pretty good eye for boobies.

Guest BadassBengal
19/20- hah. damn, im good.

I got 14 wrong. I thought them tatties were fake for some reason. Guess I thought they were a little too perky. Guess not.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='396389' date='Nov 29 2006, 06:35 PM']How about a NWS tag on these. I work at a Catholic school for God's sake. hehe!!
MULLY[/quote]
heh i figure the title saying breast was loud and clear.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='396605' date='Nov 30 2006, 12:23 AM']19/20. i did pretty damn good, eh'.[/quote]
for not having any yep. :pointlaff:

15/20

I think the test is flawed. I know those beautiful brown breasts of #9 is real, no one can tell me other wise....
besides, what proof does this test have anyway. <_<

[quote name='sneaky' post='396625' date='Nov 30 2006, 01:12 AM']15/20

I think the test is flawed. I know those beautiful brown breasts of #9 is real, no one can tell me other wise....
besides, what proof does this test have anyway. <_<[/quote]

I agree on #9 ...if those are fake, I'd love to meet the plastic surgeon who did 'em, cuz they look damn good ...

Again, maybe if I could feel them, I could get a better impression ...

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='396782' date='Nov 30 2006, 10:40 AM']:0stfu:
Sorry i can't compete with the size of your man boobs. That's some tough competition.
;)[/quote]

:lmao:

[quote]Oh by the way, no school for me today! Snow day, we got like an inch of snow![/quote]

I thought you were in Florida? How the hell is it snowing in Florida?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='396843' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:39 AM']No my real dad decided i should finsih up high school in Oklahoma, so im stuck here till i graduate.[/quote]

I didn't think it snowed in Oklahoma, I know there's a lot of tornadoes but I thought the climate
there was relatively hot given it's proximity to Texas and New Mexico.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='396782' date='Nov 30 2006, 10:40 AM']:0stfu:
Sorry i can't compete with the size of your man boobs. That's some tough competition.
;)[/quote]
:lol:

:(

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

Archived