OSU v. Florida

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='steggyD' post='401162' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:54 PM']Watch and see guys. Ohio State is weak. They play old fashioned boring football. Time to light their asses up with some crazy offense. Ohio State players'll be so confused. I predict about 34 to 17, Florida.[/quote]

When was the last time you watched an osu game?? If you call their offense boring you obviously havent watched them this year.

[quote name='JC' post='401165' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:07 PM'][center][b]Ron Zook[/b][/center]
[center][b][i][size=5]Fears[/size][/i][/b][/center]
[center][size=7]The[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://www.buckeyecorner.com/images/products/200/1803001_200.jpg[/img][/center]
Ohio state 47 with the safety

flordia 10[/quote]

Their coach is Urban Meyer, not Ron Zook.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='401166' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:09 PM']Their coach is Urban Meyer, not Ron Zook.[/quote]

Well it used to be Ronny...i guess i was thinking about how Ron feared the sweater vest this year when he played us.

I don't really follow UF or OSU that much, i just know the basics about each. I just felt like betting, so i took UF cus he's a major OSU fan.
BUT, i know that OSU has a record of 12-0, so i figure they must be damn good, plus their conference isn't the easiest. Maybe not as hard as the Big 12, but pretty difficult.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401130' date='Dec 4 2006, 07:45 PM']I hope UF beats OSU, i bet on the game, I work at subway so i said i would give him free subs till may, and he said he'd give me a hundred bucks a month.

I'm praying for the upset.[/quote]

We cant go out on a date or anything if u keep hatin on Ohio State ;)

[quote name='steggyD' post='401162' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:54 PM']Watch and see guys. Ohio State is weak. [b]They play old fashioned boring football. [/b][/quote]

:blink: :crazy: :crazy: Now there's an educated observer. Not.

[quote name='steggyD' post='401162' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:54 PM']Time to light their asses up with some crazy offense. Ohio State players'll be so confused. [b]I predict about 34 to 17, Florida.[/b][/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='steggyD' post='401162' date='Dec 4 2006, 08:54 PM']Watch and see guys. Ohio State is weak. [b]They play old fashioned boring football[/b]. Time to light their asses up with some crazy offense. Ohio State players'll be so confused. I predict about 34 to 17, Florida.[/quote]

Old fashioned boring football ? Are you kidding me? We have the most exciting offense in the nation this year with Troy Smith,TG,Gonzo,Pittman,Beanie and Robiske. You're dumb if you think they're old fasioned. That was 02. Where we completely depened on our defense. Now we got a great offense and an opportunistic D that creates turnovers.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='401164' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:02 PM']Ohio state will rock their world...Tebow and Leak blow, Leak might throw 3 picks at least...

34-17 Ohio State![/quote] [quote name='JC' post='401165' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:07 PM'][center][b]Urban Meyer[/b][/center]
[center][b][i][size=5]Fears[/size][/i][/b][/center]
[center][size=7]The[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://www.buckeyecorner.com/images/products/200/1803001_200.jpg[/img][/center]

Ohio state 47 with the safety

flordia 10[/quote]

:headbang:

[quote name='dieselman44' post='401177' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:31 PM']are some of the people in this thread serious?[/quote]

[quote name='Jason' post='401178' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:32 PM']:blink: :crazy: :crazy: Now there's an educated observer. Not.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

Thats what I'm saying. Do you even watch college football Steggy?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401173' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:23 PM']BUT, i know that OSU has a record of 12-0, so i figure they must be damn good, plus their conference isn't the easiest. Maybe not as hard as the Big 12, but pretty difficult.[/quote]

The big 12 is terrible this year, OK is the only respectable team, even Texas isnt that good.

Also, dont forget that the big ten has 3 teams in the top 7.

[quote]Old fashioned boring football? Are you kidding me? We have the most exciting offense in the nation this year with Troy Smith,TG,Gonzo,Pittman,Beanie and Robiske. You're dumb if you think they're old fasioned. That was 02. Where we completely depened on our defense. Now we got a great offense and an opportunistic D that creates turnovers.[/quote]

MMMMMM, i LOVE it when you talk football. :wub: ;)

[quote]The big 12 is terrible this year, OK is the only respectable team, even Texas isnt that good.

Also, dont forget that the big ten has 3 teams in the top 7.[/quote]

The Big 12 is always the toughest, or one of the toughest conferences in college football.
This year I will not argue with you, OU is the only team we have in the top 10, i believe Texas went down to 18. & A&M i think 21, but like i said, NORMALLY the Big 12 is where the competion is at.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401196' date='Dec 4 2006, 10:04 PM']The Big 12 is always the toughest, or one of the toughest conferences in college football.
This year I will not argue with you, OU is the only team we have in the top 10, i believe Texas went down to 18. & A&M i think 21, but like i said, NORMALLY the Big 12 is where the competion is at.[/quote]

THE BIG 12 IS GAY. :gayflag:

and Adrian Peterson is overrated.

:whistle:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='401176' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:30 PM']We cant go out on a date or anything if u keep hatin on Ohio State ;)[/quote]
now u gave her a reason to hate OSU.

[quote name='sneaky' post='401211' date='Dec 4 2006, 10:21 PM']THE BIG 12 IS GAY. :gayflag:

:whistle:[/quote]
OSU fans = gay.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401182' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:45 PM']Aww, well, is it not enough I'm a 1/2 a Bengals fan?
LOL.[/quote]

yea i guess that would work :lol:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='401187' date='Dec 4 2006, 09:51 PM']MMMMMM, i LOVE it when you talk football. :wub: ;)[/quote]

:huh: I do know my football I guess. B)

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='400214' date='Dec 3 2006, 08:11 PM']God OSU will STOMP the gators...

I'm willing to throw any bets in on whatever the spread is.[/quote]
Florida is going to beat OSU...you heard it here first....I have no stake in this game....but now OSU's hype will bite them....

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Bunghole' post='401244' date='Dec 4 2006, 11:00 PM']Florida is going to beat OSU...you heard it here first....I have no stake in this game....but now OSU's hype will bite them....[/quote]

Wanna make a sig bet :lol:

[quote name='sneaky' post='401211' date='Dec 4 2006, 11:21 PM']THE BIG 12 IS GAY. :gayflag:

:whistle:[/quote]

AHH! FOR YOUR SAKE I'M GOING TO PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT.
sneaky YOU DISAPOINT ME.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='401227' date='Dec 4 2006, 11:40 PM']now u gave her a reason to hate OSU.
OSU fans = gay.[/quote]

OSU is still my #4. LOL.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Bunghole' post='401244' date='Dec 4 2006, 11:00 PM']Florida is going to beat OSU...you heard it here first....I have no stake in this game....but now OSU's hype will bite them....[/quote]

I think opposite.I'm a fan of neither,but I heard talk on espn radio that Meyer was whining before the final BCS results came out.I can't remember all the talk but it was something to the effect Florida won't get a fair shake because everyone will want to see a OSU Michigan rematch.Anyway ,my point is that whenever teams make it in after thinking they were going to get screwed out of it drop a big one.I say OSU by at least 20.

Archived