'You're an idiot"

Guest Patmo

The next guy that says this I'm personally going to find and hurt.Because you don't agree with somebody give nobody the right to degrade someone else for their views.This lack of civility continues and I'm out of here.Not that anybody cares but I'm sick and tired of people being rude to one another.

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Feb 3 2005, 09:46 PM']I think its gonna happen bud, we all are passionate about the team, and have our own viewpoints, not saying its right, but we're going to get fired up, and it'll happen.
[right][post="42738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Get fired up as much as you want,mroby but show respect and good manners.If you don't agree with my viewpoint say "I don't agree because" .Absolutely no reason to be hostile.Being "fired up" is no excuse for being rude.I'm not saying that you're rude,BTW.

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Feb 3 2005, 10:06 PM']Don't get mad at him, this thread was dumb to begin with, it started with a guy on an ego trip, wanting to threaten to find someone and hurt them, behind his computer screen.
[right][post="42751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah,I know,mroby.He's just playing around.No offense taken.

A guy got frustrated because of all the name calling that goes on here and lost his temper and decided to make a post about it. I hardly doubt he was serious about "hurting" anyone. I threw a stone at CJ4MVP85 because he made a good point about the name calling and CJ4MVP85 decided to be "cute" rather than let the good point stand. Im not angry in the least.

So :sterb041:

Good! Im glad you're not angry, but if you are, some things you need to just suck up and go on, i don't like all the rudi crap going around either, but you make your post, and go on with it, and don't bash other people for the way they post, there is nothing wrong with calling someone an idiot, its a way of getting the point acrossed.

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Feb 3 2005, 10:14 PM']its a way of getting the point acrossed.
[right][post="42757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I disagree, if you need to call someone a name to get your point across then your lacking in language skills.

Are we all playing nicely????

hhhmmmmmm????

Do we all need a Time-out????

Everyone is aloud to disagree but I
have to agree with Patmo...There are more "classy"
ways to disagree...you can also get your
point across without offending someone...
just my opinion....

carry on.

in that case, your sign in name offends me could you change it? lol, get my point? we all offend each other some way or another, just overlook it and go on, the reason i carried this on is the guy sayin this stuff is going to "hurt" someone, and seemed like a hothead, so i thought it would be fun to get a rise out of him.

Archived