** SWEET ASS NFL MERCH DEAL **

[url="http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/nflshop/index.htm"]http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/nflshop/index.htm[/url] click on the 20% off thing, then go to site, authentics are already 30% off, so $283 minus 30% minus 20% - $159 and with shipping i got my authentic for $165!!!!!!!!!! glad my original order got fucked up.....
[center]
[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/pekoha.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='MrDingleDangle' post='463482' date='Mar 28 2007, 12:54 AM']why is there always a lack of TJ jerseys? Have a Chad...go to UCLA so i am not sure its good to walk around in a Palmer jersey...really want a good white TJ jersey[/quote]

get custom?

ha i see, you cant, name is too long..

kochsports.com in cincy can do a TJ jersey for ya, i think they only do custom in authentic tho..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='463484' date='Mar 27 2007, 09:58 PM']get custom?

ha i see, you cant, name is too long..

kochsports.com in cincy can do a TJ jersey for ya, i think they only do custom in authentic tho..[/quote]

I know how crazy is it that you cant get a football players name because its so long :thumbsdown: ...its the only reason i went for one of the "fake" ones on Ebay...but its sucks...ah well

[quote name='MrDingleDangle' post='463493' date='Mar 28 2007, 02:22 AM']I know how crazy is it that you cant get a football players name because its so long :thumbsdown: ...its the only reason i went for one of the "fake" ones on Ebay...but its sucks...ah well[/quote]

the bengals pro shop and kochs will do it, but again, full price sucks..

Ok, pulled the trigger on a black Ocho Cinco. What's funny is when I first put it in the cart the price was 199.86 + 4.99 shipping for a total of 204.48, then when I used Go's method to get the 20% the price in the cart changed to 216.59 - 57 (20%) + 4.99 shipping for a total of 164.58 so before they took off the 20% they added 16.73 to the price of the jersey.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='464634' date='Mar 30 2007, 12:44 AM']Ok, pulled the trigger on a black Ocho Cinco. What's funny is when I first put it in the cart the price was 199.86 + 4.99 shipping for a total of 204.48, then when I used Go's method to get the 20% the price in the cart changed to 216.59 - 57 (20%) + 4.99 shipping for a total of 164.58 so before they took off the 20% they added 16.73 to the price of the jersey.[/quote]

same for me and Dan, but the math still works out, $199 x 20% off - $159, so i dunno... perhaps it switched to taking 20% off first then 30% off second

yes..it must, the math makes sense, so even tho originall you had 30% off at first, it makes it take 20% off first then takes 30% off of the rest... hmm no math doesnt quite add up..

who knows.. sweet deal..

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='464634' date='Mar 30 2007, 12:44 AM']Ok, pulled the trigger on a black Ocho Cinco. What's funny is when I first put it in the cart the price was 199.86 + 4.99 shipping for a total of 204.48, then when I used Go's method to get the 20% the price in the cart changed to 216.59 - 57 (20%) + 4.99 shipping for a total of 164.58 so before they took off the 20% they added 16.73 to the price of the jersey.[/quote]

Hmmmm. 20% of 216.59 is 43.38, not 57.

...not sure what they are doing with the "216.59 - 57", but 20% off of 199.86 would be 159.89.
...add in 4.99 shipping to that and you get 164.88...
...so you actually got a smidge over 20% off.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='464642' date='Mar 30 2007, 01:08 AM']Yea don't know how they do their math but really don't care as long as I got the good price.

Really wanted a white but just thought the Ocho Cinco looked better in black.

[b]Now to get him to sign it Ocho Cinco aka Chad Johnson[/b]

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the deal.[/quote]

might want to sent your grandaughter(i think) in for that one, he shuns grown men like they are trying to steal his wallet. understandably since 60% want to get 5 things signed to get them on ebay before the weekend. unfortunate really..

but now i can get geathers to sign my authentic and retire it, and start on the Peko dynasty.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464810' date='Mar 30 2007, 01:01 PM']ooo nice pick... his family is always sitting in my section..[/quote]

You just reminded me - No more Shaun Smith's family. Shaun definitely scored with his wife if I remember correctly..... :wub:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464818' date='Mar 30 2007, 01:33 PM']hahaha. indeeeeeed.[/quote]

Correct me if am wrong and confusing Bengal families - but was she not the one that had the tailored jersey - kinda like a tank top and cropped off at the bottom, and very tight fitting to fully show her assets? wubba...wubba...

[quote name='Phatcat' post='464823' date='Mar 30 2007, 01:41 PM']Correct me if am wrong and confusing Bengal families - but was she not the one that had the tailored jersey - kinda like a tank top and cropped off at the bottom, and very tight fitting to fully show her assets? wubba...wubba...[/quote]

yea, they used to make NBA jerseys for girls like that, hadnt seen an nfl one before, but she had a custom smith one on... indeed.

Archived