Ed Hartwell visiting Cincinnati...

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='475771' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:27 PM']nice post Danville.[/quote]

[quote name='Rick' post='475779' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:46 PM']That was a GREAT READ! :thumbsup:[/quote]

:afropic:

Thanks. I think I need to find a job like what oldschooler has. If I remember correctly he said that he wirtes for a company or something from home, and because of that, he's aboe to provide up with so many articles.

I just call them like I seem 'em. I think Hartwell would be a good player here, but temper the enthusiams for him. We have seen what happens when a player from a good defense goes to an average one.

Ex. Chad Scott, John Thornton (yeah, Tennessee had a bad ass defense back then), Gary Baxter, Tory James.

Of course, we could have a situation like the trade between Cleveland and Denver for the entire D-line. found out that there were pretty good.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='475786' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:59 PM']I think I need to find a job like what oldschooler has...he said that he [b]wirtes[/b] for a company...

...[b]he's aboe to provide up with so many articles[/b].[/quote]

:huh:

I think you need to work on it a bit.

[quote]I just call them like I seem 'em.[/quote]

Me too. ;)

Just yankin' your chain. :wave:

I actually agree with the others that your previous post was excellent. :thumbsup:

I can live with typos on a forum, but I'm still not sure what the last phrase is...but my guess would be that the "up" is "us" and the "aboe" is "able". Since you want to be a writer, I just couldn't let this one slide by without comment. <_<

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='475786' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:59 PM']:afropic:

Thanks. I think I need to find a job like what oldschooler has. If I remember correctly he said that he wirtes for a company or something from home, and because of that, he's aboe to provide up with so many articles.

I just call them like I seem 'em. I think Hartwell would be a good player here, but temper the enthusiams for him. We have seen what happens when a player from a good defense goes to an average one.

Ex. Chad Scott, John Thornton (yeah, Tennessee had a bad ass defense back then), Gary Baxter, Tory James.

Of course, we could have a situation like the trade between Cleveland and Denver for the entire D-line. found out that there were pretty good.[/quote]

do you think that's due to the coaching factor? i do.

Archived