WWE Thread

Guest ONYX

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]When I was a kid, I loved it. I was a fan up until about 16 when I finally realized it was fake. [i](I didn't want
to believe it was fake, thats why it took so long)[/i]
Anyway, my nephew and cousin are HUGE fans of the WWE. A few months ago, they forced me to watch it.
And I have been watching every episode and PPV event. I know it's fake but the women are hot and the storylines
are so damn silly.

After nearly a 20 year hiatus from watching it, I am hooked again. :blush:

Anyway, I figured if there could be a thread here devoted to soccer, [i](because this couldn't be as gay as that)[/i] I might as well start one devoted to professional wrestling.

If anyone else out there is brave enough to admit that they watch professional wrestling, chime in on your
thoughts. Who's your favorite wrestler? Who's your favorite female wrestler? Who's going to win on the next
PPV fight?[/b][/color]

My friends and I used to get together and watch it about 7 or so years ago, back when The Rock and Austin and Degeneration X (with Road Dog) were on, back then some of the stuff that came out of those guys mouths was so damn funny, you had to watch.

Havnet watched it in a few years as the whole thing boars me.

But yes some of the women are pretty hot.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494038' date='Jun 1 2007, 03:07 PM']My friends and I used to get together and watch it about 7 or so years ago, back when The Rock and Austin and Degeneration X (with Road Dog) were on, back then some of the stuff that came out of those guys mouths was so damn funny, you had to watch.

Havnet watched it in a few years as the whole thing boars me.
But yes some of the women are pretty hot.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, the other night, there was a bikini battle royal where 10 girls in bikinis, armed with water guns,
were trying to throw each other from the ring. So that was the highlight for me. :lol:

Yeah, it can become boring, but I usually TIVO the episodes before I watch it, that way I can skip the boring
stuff and fast foward to the girl fights and the main events.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='494044' date='Jun 1 2007, 03:33 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, the other night, there was a bikini battle royal where 10 girls in bikinis, armed with water guns,
were trying to throw each other from the ring. So that was the highlight for me. :lol:

Yeah, it can become boring, but I usually TIVO the episodes before I watch it, that way I can skip the boring
stuff and fast foward to the girl fights and the main events.[/b][/color][/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='sneaky' post='494032' date='Jun 1 2007, 03:00 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]

Anyway, I figured if there could be a thread here devoted to soccer, [i](because this couldn't be as gay as that)[/i] I might as well start one devoted to professional wrestling.

[/b][/color][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guys in tights all over each other...gayer then soccer!?!?

:rolleyes:

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='494095' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:01 PM'][img]http://home.fuse.net/jimmassie/golddust.jpg[/img][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]What's gay about that? I wore a similar outfit to my highscool prom.

Stop hatin' Nati.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='494095' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:01 PM'][img]http://home.fuse.net/jimmassie/golddust.jpg[/img][/quote]

this must be a wrestler

[quote name='sneaky' post='494099' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]What's gay about that? I wore a similar outfit to my highscool prom.

Stop hatin' Nati.[/b][/color][/quote]

u know i believe that.....

Guest Bengals1181
I used to be a big fan but kind of grew out of it (plus it hit a low stretch). I've gotten a little back into it recently, but only watch mostly when nothing else is on.

I was a huged Bret Hart fan and always like HHH too.

Guest RudiRudiRudi
I'll admit I watch it, I got hooked when a friend offered me a ticket to the Cyber Sunday pay per view in October which was held here in Cincinnati, I have been watching every show since. I even bought tickets to Wrestlemania in Detroit, they were only like 35 bucks, So me and my fiance went up to Detroit for the show, it was epic, just because the size of the crowd. I guess what got me hooked is the fact that is such a huge production, yeah its fake but these guys really put alot into it and its pretty fun to watch.

I used to watch wrestling all the time when they had Hulk Hogan in his prime, Ultimate Warrior, Junkyard Dog, Andre the Giant........but then again, I was like 8 or so and maybe that's why it was interesting to me. Haven't watched it since.

As for those who think soccer is gay......try actually playing it sometime. It is one of the most physical sports I've ever played. It is probably the most popular sport in the world also. By the way, I played baseball, football and basketball in HS but not soccer.......now I wish I would have.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='IKOTA' post='494198' date='Jun 1 2007, 09:59 PM']I used to watch wrestling all the time when they had Hulk Hogan in his prime, Ultimate Warrior, Junkyard Dog, Andre the Giant........but then again, I was like 8 or so and maybe that's why it was interesting to me. Haven't watched it since.

As for those who think soccer is gay......try actually playing it sometime. It is one of the most physical sports I've ever played. It is probably the most popular sport in the world also. By the way, I played baseball, football and basketball in HS but not soccer.......now I wish I would have.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]When I call soccer gay it is purely tongue and cheek. I respect the physical demands the sport has and I
respect the skill it takes to play it, even though my jabs do not show it.

But for the life of me, I will never understand why it is the most popular sport in the world. Actually it is
fucking mind boggling. To appreciate soccer as an American, it takes an acquired taste. A taste I simply
do not have.

That's why soccer is gay, my friend. Because [u]I[/u] do not like it. ^_^
[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='494211' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:37 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
But for the life of me, I will never understand why it is the most popular sport in the world. [/b][/color][/quote]

Take out the European votes and see how far down the list it drops

[quote name='sneaky' post='494214' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:44 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I'm going to lie, this is the main reason I watch this shit.[/b][/color][/quote]

I miss Stacey Keibler, Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus...and Lita

I used to watch occasionally since we showed the PPV when i worked at BW3 in Harrison...

Personally i think Stacey Keibler is one of the sexiest fkn females ive ever seen...even had me watching Dancing with the Stars :ninja:

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='494521' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:12 PM']Take out the European votes and see how far down the list it drops[/quote]
I'll betcha more kids play high school soccer instead of wrestling and ill bet the same for football.

:)

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='494521' date='Jun 2 2007, 10:42 PM']Take out the European votes and see how far down the list it drops[/quote]

But........you can't do that. That's alot of people to be taking out.........but even so, I would imagine it would still be the #1 sport in the world without Europe. Central/South America, Asia and Africa would more than take care of enough "votes".

[quote name='sneaky' post='494097' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:02 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Soccer is so gay, Neil Patrick Harris is often mistaken for David Beckham.[/b][/color]

:ninja:[/quote]

[b]sneaky, every now and then people need to get smaked back to reality, and i think it's bout time you got smaked dude!

75% of the earth don't think that soccer is gay, so your opinion.....:pointlaff:

[img]http://www.pb.clara.net/WresFGG/illus1.gif[/img]

[img]http://imagen.slashwrestling.com/dean/DelfinHOT.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/107803.jpg[/img] man, you want me to keep going :huh:

now if you were a decent uncle and cousin you would introduce them to the UFC! be like guys now this is a real man sport right there.

but i did like wrastling when i was a kid :)[/b]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='494525' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:20 PM']I miss Stacey Keibler, Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus...and Lita

I used to watch occasionally since we showed the PPV [b]when i worked at BW3 in Harrison...[/b]

Personally i think Stacey Keibler is one of the sexiest fkn females ive ever seen...even had me watching Dancing with the Stars :ninja:[/quote]
when was this? i used to live at bdubs my first couple of years in college and knew a ton of people that worked there. Shayna (no clue how to spell that name) was an EC cheerleader that worked there, she was fuckin hot.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='494644' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:10 PM']when was this? i used to live at bdubs my first couple of years in college and knew a ton of people that worked there. Shayna (no clue how to spell that name) was an EC cheerleader that worked there, she was fuckin hot.[/quote]

I was a manager there from mid 2001 to about sept 2005. Worked days.

And yes, Shaina was mad fine :)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='494875' date='Jun 3 2007, 09:23 PM']I was a manager there from mid 2001 to about sept 2005. Worked days.

And yes, Shaina was mad fine :)[/quote]
haha. she was beyond mad fine. so you know keith lipscomb and jessica vaught? and btw whoever did the hiring for bdubs is a god because they had great taste in picking MASS hot chicks.

Guest WhoDeyForever
I try to watch Raw whenever I can but that's it..I don't watch Smackdown or anything like that and never spend the money on PPV's.

Archived