Countdown to Israel's Destruction

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick

THis is one of the main reasons why i continue to support israel, even with the way they run things... simply put, they have a huge crosshairs on their chest, rightly or wrongly, and people are calling for their destruction... i know Ahmadinejad is not saying they will bring an end to them, but what the hell IS he saying?

[url="http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2007/June/middleeast_June37.xml&section=middleeast&col="]click here[/url]
[i]
‘In Lebanon, the corrupt, arrogant powers and the Zionist regime did all they could in an unfair 33-day war. But after 60 years its (Israel’s) greatness fell apart,’ Iranian media quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

‘The countdown to this regime’s destruction started through the hands of Hezbollah’s children,’ he said in a speech to visiting foreign guests in Teheran.

‘We will witness the destruction of this regime in the near future thanks to the endeavours of all Palestinian and Lebanese fighters,’ he added.[/i]

this type of story is designed to sort out the reasonable.... ;)

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494656' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:40 PM']i support Ahmadinejad and Iran myself.[/quote]

i thought you would be anti war...

Guest ONYX

[quote name='bengalrick' post='494650' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:20 PM']THis is one of the main reasons why i continue to support israel, even with the way they run things... simply put, they have a huge crosshairs on their chest, rightly or wrongly, and people are calling for their destruction... i know Ahmadinejad is not saying they will bring an end to them, but what the hell IS he saying?

[url="http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2007/June/middleeast_June37.xml&section=middleeast&col="]click here[/url]
[i]
‘In Lebanon, the corrupt, arrogant powers and the Zionist regime did all they could in an unfair 33-day war. But after 60 years its (Israel’s) greatness fell apart,’ Iranian media quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

‘The countdown to this regime’s destruction started through the hands of Hezbollah’s children,’ he said in a speech to visiting foreign guests in Teheran.

‘We will witness the destruction of this regime in the near future thanks to the endeavours of all Palestinian and Lebanese fighters,’ he added.[/i]
this type of story is designed to sort out the reasonable.... ;)[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm.....I see a slight exaggeration here br.

If he was quoted correctly, Ahmadinejad is talking about "regime destruction" not Israel's destruction.

He wants the people running Israel to get the fuck out and stop shitting on Palestinians. That does not mean
he wants to see every man, woman and child of Israel destroyed.......even though I'm sure he wouldn't mind it.

Hell, I'd like to see the current American regime destroyed and that does not mean I want America to crumble or
everyone in America to die. It only means that I am tired of our current leaders, fucking everything up.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='494659' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm.....I see a slight exaggeration here br.

If he was quoted correctly, Ahmadinejad is talking about "regime destruction" not Israel's destruction.

He wants the people running Israel to get the fuck out and stop shitting on Palestinians. That does not mean
he wants to see every man, woman and child of Israel destroyed.......even though I'm sure he wouldn't mind it.

Hell, I'd like to see the current American regime destroyed and that does not mean I want America to crumble or
everyone in America to die. It only means that I am tired of our current leaders, fucking everything up.[/b][/color][/quote]

bingo. rick, as much as i want peace, it aint going to happen. you know israel shouldn't be there. but since they've been there so long now, with force we just need to get along i guess.

how would you feel if i moved into your house, kicked you out, then told you after a while that you can come back and move into the guest room. and that if you put up any noise im going to call the cops on you, then to top it off, the cops are on my side (USA) and if your neighbors tried to help you, im going to call the cops on them too! and if you keep making noise about it, im going to kick you out, or make sure your put in jail!

but what does my opinion mea....shit. im just another arab, cause if i do anything about it, im a terrorist <_<

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494660' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:00 PM']but what does my opinion mea....shit. im just another arab, cause if i do anything about it, im a terrorist <_<[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Hey, you're not heavy......you're my brother.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]So when the U.S. overthrows the regime in Iraq that is liberation ...

But when Iran calls for an end to the Israeli regime ... that is terrorism ...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494660' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:00 PM']bingo. rick, as much as i want peace, it aint going to happen. you know israel shouldn't be there. but since they've been there so long now, with force we just need to get along i guess.

how would you feel if i moved into your house, kicked you out, then told you after a while that you can come back and move into the guest room. and that if you put up any noise im going to call the cops on you, then to top it off, the cops are on my side (USA) and if your neighbors tried to help you, im going to call the cops on them too! and if you keep making noise about it, im going to kick you out, or make sure your put in jail!

but what does my opinion mea....shit. im just another arab, cause if i do anything about it, im a terrorist <_<[/quote]

The question then is who took whose land/homes first? Can the American Indians feel the same way about us? Should we just pack up and leave?

Unfortunately for your argument, EVERY nation on this earth has been formed and reformed by war....So should we all just ask god to reset everything so no one is unjustly exiled from their "homes."

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='494679' date='Jun 3 2007, 02:02 PM']The question then is who took whose land/homes first? Can the American Indians feel the same way about us? Should we just pack up and leave?

Unfortunately for your argument, EVERY nation on this earth has been formed and reformed by war....So should we all just ask god to reset everything so no one is unjustly exiled from their "homes."[/quote]

Jews came from all over the world and decided to live in one spot. so should we take all the Christians and Muslims and put them in one spot ? the American Indians have more freedom and rights that Palestinians can dream of. before most of the middle eastern countries converted to Islam their were some Jews and Christians till Mohamed came about and more and more of us became Muslims. so the Arab Jews saw that a lot of other Arabs were converting. of course at the same time Judaism and Christianity was spreading around the world. so after Hitler decided to kill a bunch of Jewish people they decided they wanna go to where it all started. dude, all the biggest three religions started in the middle east. so, should all the Christians now move to Jerusalem where Jesus was born ? most of the Jews that live in Israel are from Europe, mainly Russians that was broke with nothing and could get more in Israel than what their Russian government would ever give them in their life time.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494705' date='Jun 3 2007, 03:19 PM']Jews came from all over the world and decided to live in one spot. so should we take all the Christians and Muslims and put them in one spot ? the American Indians have more freedom and rights that Palestinians can dream of. before most of the middle eastern countries converted to Islam their were some Jews and Christians till Mohamed came about and more and more of us became Muslims. so the Arab Jews saw that a lot of other Arabs were converting. of course at the same time Judaism and Christianity was spreading around the world. so after Hitler decided to kill a bunch of Jewish people they decided they wanna go to where it all started. dude, all the biggest three religions started in the middle east. so, should all the Christians now move to Jerusalem where Jesus was born ? most of the Jews that live in Israel are from Europe, mainly Russians that was broke with nothing and could get more in Israel than what their Russian government would ever give them in their life time.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Word.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494705' date='Jun 3 2007, 03:19 PM']Jews came from all over the world and decided to live in one spot. so should we take all the Christians and Muslims and put them in one spot ? the American Indians have more freedom and rights that Palestinians can dream of. before most of the middle eastern countries converted to Islam their were some Jews and Christians till Mohamed came about and more and more of us became Muslims. so the Arab Jews saw that a lot of other Arabs were converting. of course at the same time Judaism and Christianity was spreading around the world. so after Hitler decided to kill a bunch of Jewish people they decided they wanna go to where it all started. dude, all the biggest three religions started in the middle east. so, should all the Christians now move to Jerusalem where Jesus was born ? most of the Jews that live in Israel are from Europe, mainly Russians that was broke with nothing and could get more in Israel than what their Russian government would ever give them in their life time.[/quote]

[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8205/stormtrooperbenwm3.gif[/img]

You missed my point....

When, in the whole scheme of things, does war to take land and build a nation become wrong??

Is it all wrong or is it just a part of the evolution of the people on the earth? Mighty nations have fallen all throughout history....At some point every nation that exists today in its current form was taken by the people that live there from someone else. What gives you, me or anyone else the right to tell people they are right or wrong for doing it when our people did the same thing?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='494797' date='Jun 3 2007, 07:33 PM']You missed my point....

When, in the whole scheme of things, does war to take land and build a nation become wrong??

Is it all wrong or is it just a part of the evolution of the people on the earth? Mighty nations have fallen all throughout history....At some point every nation that exists today in its current form was taken by the people that live there from someone else. What gives you, me or anyone else the right to tell people they are right or wrong for doing it when our people did the same thing?[/quote]

UN Resolution 242 says just that.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494705' date='Jun 3 2007, 03:19 PM']so, should all the Christians now move to Jerusalem where Jesus was born ?[/quote]

A minor, insignificant correction: Jesus was born in Bethlehem. If Jesus existed.

Good day.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='494855' date='Jun 3 2007, 08:48 PM']A minor, insignificant correction: Jesus was born in Bethlehem. If Jesus existed.

Good day.[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Also Bethlehem is in current day Palestine (in the occupied West Bank). [/b][/size][/font]

Guest BlackJesus
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Also Tigers you can make cases for many nations historically being founded on warfare ....

However this is not an ancient historical issue ...

Many Palestinians still have the keys to their homes ...

[img]http://bokertov.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pal_w_key.jpg[/img][img]http://www.thecornerreport.com/media/pal%20key.jpg[/img]

some of their actual homes are still standing but being lived in by Israelis ...

It is a little different than say comparing it to the fact that the Sumerians took over Iraq in 2000 B.C. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font]

Just through personal contact and discussion I've found that the people who favor heavily fortified walls and fences on Mexico also favor the heavily fortified fence around the Palestinians.

The only reason Israel is internationnaly supported is becuase they actually have an economy. Israel can and does whatever they hell they want with the Palestinians. I understand that they have an obligation towards security, but they do not try any more than the suicidal-bombing Palestinians towards forming a cooperative peace.

And Israel has too much money behind it to be anywhere near destructucion. They don't fuck around; bombings and air raids come quick.

Guest bengalrick
doesn't anyone get that if you support the destruction of palestine or israel, YOU are the current problem... i use this "co-exist" sig for a reason... forget the bumpersticker quality that the message has, how about the real meaning it has... TWO nations, living side by side, living for the future, not in the past...

if you think that the answer to the middle east if the destruction of even the zionist elements of israel, you are missing just as big of a point as people that think the answer is to destroy the fanatical muslum...

both sides are that reason b/c THEY HAVE TO BE... Israel has teh toughest security in the world, b/c if they let their guard down they are going to die... The will to live is greater than the will to give free speech... On the flip side, the palestinians use guerilla warfare and suicide bombings b/c they are forced to.. tehya re oppressed and live under authoritarian rule...

can't you guys see, BOTh sides are wrong? quit picking sides of israel and palestine, and start rooting for both powers to shut the hell up and live next to each other w/out going to war... THAT is what we all really want, right?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='495131' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:31 PM']doesn't anyone get that if you support the destruction of palestine or israel, YOU are the current problem... i use this "co-exist" sig for a reason... forget the bumpersticker quality that the message has, how about the real meaning it has... TWO nations, living side by side, living for the future, not in the past...

if you think that the answer to the middle east if the destruction of even the zionist elements of israel, you are missing just as big of a point as people that think the answer is to destroy the fanatical muslum...

both sides are that reason b/c THEY HAVE TO BE... Israel has teh toughest security in the world, b/c if they let their guard down they are going to die... The will to live is greater than the will to give free speech... On the flip side, the palestinians use guerilla warfare and suicide bombings b/c they are forced to.. tehya re oppressed and live under authoritarian rule...

can't you guys see, BOTh sides are wrong? quit picking sides of israel and palestine, and start rooting for both powers to shut the hell up and live next to each other w/out going to war... THAT is what we all really want, right?[/quote]

Just follow 242, get the hell out of gaza and the west bank, build your damned wall (and for me to say that...) along the green line not into gaza and leave the settlements.

I think you would see a dramatic reduction in bombing if that happened.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='495137' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:38 PM']Just follow 242, get the hell out of gaza and the west bank, build your damned wall (and for me to say that...) along the green line not into gaza and leave the settlements.
I think you would see a dramatic reduction in bombing if that happened.[/quote]

you mean.... we agree ???

:headbang:

[quote name='bengalrick' post='495139' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:43 PM']you mean.... we agree ???

:headbang:[/quote]

Rick thats all that the palasinians have been asking for. The notion about destruction of Israel is the minority.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='495140' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:44 PM']Rick thats all that the palasinians have been asking for. The notion about destruction of Israel is the minority.[/quote]

now to shut up the "minorities" on both sides so the majoritys on both sides can enjoy the peace and freedom they fought so hard to get...

as long as everyone doesn't start picking sides again....

[quote name='bengalrick' post='495142' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:45 PM']now to shut up the "minorities" on both sides so the majoritys on both sides can enjoy the peace and freedom they fought so hard to get...

as long as everyone doesn't start picking sides again....[/quote]

Except the Zionist [i]regeme[/i] in Israel isnt having it. (Though I recently read a article in the CS Monitor that this last war hurt them politically)

Ahmadinejad while he may be a bit nieve about how he should handle himself globaly, does have a point.

Archived