"Big Dong" Lewis has got to go.

Why do these sports guys feel the need to have their audience think that they're well-rounded? 1530 may be to blame, but if you're going to have a three hour sports show, you should talk about fucking sports. I usually hear about 2 or 3 minutes of sports stuff in my 20-25 minute drive. It's either Paris Hilton, American Idol, gas prices, the weather. This morning as I got to work, he said that they were going to talk about I-Phones shortly. They even have regular news segments on there now. I listen to that station not only because I obviously like sports, but also to get away from that crap. It's not just him, most of the guys that have ESPN shows do the same thing.

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='Hooky' post='504468' date='Jun 26 2007, 10:16 AM']I already did:

Dearest Big Dog,

You're a fucking douchebag.

Love, Hooky.[/quote]

douchebag is the word to use around here, huh.

anyway. i agree. he sucks. the line up could be pretty damn strong but that fat ass drags it down.

I like the Big Dog Tim Lewis myself, I remember him from 1160BOB years back and he was good then and he'll be good again. Thing is right now there isn't much to talk about sports wise and whats the use talking about the Reds?

Beats the hell out of listening to Allen Cutler any day

And I'm trying to like Mo Eggers and Greg Doyle but I'm just not getting it

[quote name='Hooky' post='504444' date='Jun 26 2007, 09:05 AM']Why do these sports guys feel the need to have their audience think that they're well-rounded? 1530 may be to blame, but if you're going to have a three hour sports show, you should talk about fucking sports. I usually hear about 2 or 3 minutes of sports stuff in my 20-25 minute drive. It's either Paris Hilton, American Idol, gas prices, the weather. This morning as I got to work, he said that they were going to talk about I-Phones shortly. They even have regular news segments on there now. I listen to that station not only because I obviously like sports, but also to get away from that crap. It's not just him, most of the guys that have ESPN shows do the same thing.[/quote]

www.sirius.com

24/7 nfl talk... or baseball, or whatever you want... like 10 sports channels to choose from...

well worth $13/month

[quote name='GoBengals' post='504750' date='Jun 26 2007, 11:13 PM']www.sirius.com

24/7 nfl talk... or baseball, or whatever you want... like 10 sports channels to choose from...
well worth $13/month[/quote]

Pardon my ignorance, but how much is an XM receiver or whatever the gizmo is called?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
XM talk is probably like Fox national and they just talk about the teams that ESPN does. that gets annoying. hopefully im wrong tho.

Archived