ODEN IS A BLAZER

Guest WhoDeyForever

On Deng averaging more points then Joakim? I'll save you on that...because i already no that will happen. Deng averaged like 20 last year. Joakim will be lucky to break 10 ppg. He never broke 15 ppg at Flordia and he only touched 20+ points once last year.

I don't even think there is a debate. Joakim is going to be stuck behind Deng Wallace Tyrus Thomas PJ Brown Mike Sweetney and Aaron Gray. The dude won't do shit his first year. Besides provide water for the Duke boys. I for one won't bet 50 dollars over the net because i 1. dont have paypal and 2. Don't have much money anyways because i cant have much of a summer job with soccer. But im sure someone else will take you up on the Deng being better then Noah bet.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='506263' date='Jun 30 2007, 01:13 PM']he's taking the bet the he will be better than joakim![/quote]
whoops. read it wrong.

[quote name='JC' post='506268' date='Jun 30 2007, 01:28 PM']On Deng averaging more points then Joakim? I'll save you on that...because i already no that will happen. Deng averaged like 20 last year. Joakim will be lucky to break 10 ppg. He never broke 15 ppg at Flordia and he only touched 20+ points once last year.

I don't even think there is a debate. Joakim is going to be stuck behind Deng Wallace Tyrus Thomas PJ Brown Mike Sweetney and Aaron Gray. The dude won't do shit his first year. Besides provide water for the Duke boys. I for one won't bet 50 dollars over the net because i 1. dont have paypal and 2. Don't have much money anyways because i cant have much of a summer job with soccer. But im sure someone else will take you up on the Deng being better then Noah bet.[/quote]

forget the bet, we'll just stay intouch and tease the other on who will end up better the good ol (i told you so's)

Archived