August 11 and 12

ChicagoBengal

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='509561' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:53 AM']I'm coming down on the 11th and 12th of August. Going to the Reds / Padres game on the 11th, and journeying to Georgetown for the afternoon practice on the 12th. Anyone up for an unofficial gathering at either of the two?[/quote]

Cool man, I actually bought tix yesterday for Reds/Padres on the 11th for my wife and I. Now if I can con her into going to Bengals camp on Sunday I'll be set ;) (she's a Colts fan... <_<)

I'd like to hang out....it all depends on my work schedule, but, seeing as how I make the schedules for both our stores, I may be able to work something. Of course, running this by the wife may be the bigger obstacle!
What days of the week are the 11th and 12th?
(btw, my bday is the 6th, so bring presents!)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='509571' date='Jul 11 2007, 10:16 AM']I'd like to hang out....it all depends on my work schedule, but, seeing as how I make the schedules for both our stores, I may be able to work something. Of course, running this by the wife may be the bigger obstacle!
(btw, my bday is the 6th, so bring presents!)[/quote]

Aug. 11th = Saturday
Aug. 12th = Sunday

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='509573' date='Jul 11 2007, 08:18 AM']Aug. 11th = Saturday
Aug. 12th = Sunday[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]
<<begins plotting and scheming>>

[quote name='Bunghole' post='509571' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:16 AM']I'd like to hang out....it all depends on my work schedule, but, seeing as how I make the schedules for both our stores, I may be able to work something. Of course, running this by the wife may be the bigger obstacle!
11th is a Saturday and the 12th is a Thursday - seeing if you're paying attention...it's a Sunday. And my B'day is the 11th, so we may have to call it a wash on the gift front.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='509571' date='Jul 11 2007, 11:16 PM']I'd like to hang out....it all depends on my work schedule, but, seeing as how I make the schedules for both our stores, I may be able to work something. [b]Of course, running this by the wife may be the bigger obstacle![/b]

Jesus, strap on a pair, man!!
MULLY
[img]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/4827/1611oi6.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='520965' date='Aug 3 2007, 10:05 AM'][b]Bump[/b]................... (not a coke reference, but the day is young).

Anyone...Anyone...Bueller...Bueller...?[/quote]

Like I said a while back, I'll be at the Reds game on the 11th. I however will not be able to go to TC on the 12th. I think my seats are somewhere down the LF line past 3rd base (section 112 to be exact).

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='520965' date='Aug 3 2007, 08:05 AM'][b]Bump[/b]................... (not a coke reference, but the day is young).

Anyone...Anyone...Bueller...Bueller...?[/quote]
I scheduled myself off three days this upcoming week, Wed the 8th, Fri the 10th and Sunday the 12th. Unfortunately, some of that time may be consumed closing a deal on a house we're trying to buy if in fact the offer we'll be making on the the 5th gets accepted (it probably won't, it's our first offer and we're lowballing like a motherfucker...).

[quote name='GoBengals' post='521362' date='Aug 3 2007, 11:37 PM']whats going on? what did i miss?[/quote]
We're coming down next Saturday. I'm going to the Deads game on Sat. afternoon and hitting training camp on Sunday. I was seeing if anyone wanted to hook up at some point. It is me, after all. ;)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='521255' date='Aug 3 2007, 07:22 PM']I scheduled myself off three days this upcoming week, Wed the 8th, Fri the 10th and Sunday the 12th. Unfortunately, some of that time may be consumed closing a deal on a house we're trying to buy if in fact the offer we'll be making on the the 5th gets accepted (it probably won't, it's our first offer and we're lowballing like a motherfucker...).[/quote]
If you can hook up on the 12th, that would be cool, but I know how home closings can totally fuck up anything tentative, so obviously no pressure on my end Bung.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='521509' date='Aug 4 2007, 01:24 PM'][b]If you can hook up on the 12th,[/b] that would be cool, but I know how home closings can totally fuck up anything tentative, so obviously no pressure on my end Bung.[/quote]
Stop pressuring me!!!

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='521508' date='Aug 4 2007, 03:23 PM']We're coming down next Saturday. I'm going to the Deads game on Sat. afternoon and hitting training camp on Sunday. I was seeing if anyone wanted to hook up at some point. It is me, after all. ;)[/quote]

im off the 10th and the 12th.

im game for whateva...

tell me where to be and when and so on... if there is a group going to the reds game, i can switch some things and be free that night as well...

you buncha old ass bastards....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='521886' date='Aug 5 2007, 05:15 PM']im off the 10th and the 12th.

im game for whateva...

tell me where to be and when and so on... if there is a group going to the reds game, i can switch some things and be free that night as well...

you buncha old ass bastards....[/quote]
Actually, nothings organized with anyone from gb yet. I'm hitting the Reds game on Saturday night w/ my brother in law, and we're heading down to G'town for practice Sunday afternoon. You (or anyone else for that matter) up for maybe meeting up down there on Sunday?

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='522148' date='Aug 6 2007, 09:45 AM']Actually, nothings organized with anyone from gb yet. I'm hitting the Reds game on Saturday night w/ my brother in law, and we're heading down to G'town for practice Sunday afternoon. You (or anyone else for that matter) up for maybe meeting up down there on Sunday?[/quote]

im game.

Archived