Maiden +1 (19)

AEROSMITH (15)
HENDRIX (21)
IRON MAIDEN (19)
LYNYRD SKYNYRD (7)
ROLLING STONES (6)
SOUNDGARDEN (21)
TOOL (9)

This should prove to be pretty much impossible if people continue to plus/minus the same bands over and over.
MULLY

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='515379' date='Jul 25 2007, 02:01 AM']When the rest of us are in bed, Mully is just getting off work in Japan and loading the crap outta AC/DC. What fun is this, if it's not even close?[/quote]

Dude, think about what you just wrote. Really, think about it. When I'm going to bed EVERYONE on here is starting their day and had all the time in the world to stack things up against AC/DC. I'm only 1 person against the other 20 or so people that got involved with this. AC/DC got their spot because they deserved it. I'm not the only person that voted for them.
MULLY

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='515289' date='Jul 25 2007, 01:09 AM']BS. Go re-read the thread. Mully voted for AC/DC 40+ times in a row before you changed the rules. Folks were only trying to prevent a runaway. There was no pink floyd conspiracy to kill ac/dc :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah, but I was honestly voting with the way I felt. You guys didn't like that AC/DC were taking off like that so you ganged up against me and were minusing AC/DC every post until Pink Floyd caught up. Tell me where the vote stacking was? Doesn't matter. AC/DC was the first band to clinch a spot. You guys keep making excuses and make it look like I was the one whining and stacking the pile. <cough>
MULLY
it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n roll!!

Archived