Question for all my Bengal Fan Friends

Just want to get your thoughts on Vick being suspended. All I have heard is that it will be a 2 year ban. Wether that is after he gets out of jail or during I guess is the question. If During then I would think he would elligible to come back 2009/2010. If after then it would be 2010/2011. The second one would basically be a 3 year ban. The first one a 2. If the 2 year ban happens that would be pretty fucked up that he gets the same ban as Thurman. Thurman might have fucked up but I would think that What Vick did is 100 times worse and deserves a longer suspension and not an equal one.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='531722' date='Aug 22 2007, 12:26 PM']Just want to get your thoughts on Vick being suspended. All I have heard is that it will be a 2 year ban. Wether that is after he gets out of jail or during I guess is the question. If During then I would think he would elligible to come back 2009/2010. If after then it would be 2010/2011. The second one would basically be a 3 year ban. The first one a 2. If the 2 year ban happens that would be pretty fucked up that he gets the same ban as Thurman. Thurman might have fucked up but I would think that What Vick did is 100 times worse and deserves a longer suspension and not an equal one.[/quote]

has anything been announced about a Vick suspension? I haven't heard anything. He should be suspended for 2 seasons, starting after he gets out of jail. I think that would be fair. I think the Thurman punishment is excessive, although that is contingent about finding out what he did exactly. Too much secrecy.

I'm not familiar with the reinstatement proceedings, so I don't know if Thurman could be let back in halfway through the season or not. If so, assuming he did something wrong, he should be let back in the same time as Henry.

But as far as Vick goes, that should be evaluated separately from other players.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='531722' date='Aug 22 2007, 01:26 PM']Just want to get your thoughts on Vick being suspended. All I have heard is that it will be a 2 year ban. Wether that is after he gets out of jail or during I guess is the question. If During then I would think he would elligible to come back 2009/2010. If after then it would be 2010/2011. The second one would basically be a 3 year ban. The first one a 2. If the 2 year ban happens that would be pretty fucked up that he gets the same ban as Thurman. Thurman might have fucked up but I would think that What Vick did is 100 times worse and deserves a longer suspension and not an equal one.[/quote]

Everything I am hearing is that his NFL suspension will come after his prison sentence.

And I have a feeling the commonwealth of Virginia is going to be harder on Vick than the feds, so he may be in prison for a while.

I hope so anyway. Assuming he is actually guilty, of course.

[quote name='Actium' post='531738' date='Aug 22 2007, 11:52 AM']has anything been announced about a Vick suspension? I haven't heard anything. He should be suspended for 2 seasons, starting after he gets out of jail. I think that would be fair. I think the Thurman punishment is excessive, although that is contingent about finding out what he did exactly. Too much secrecy.

I'm not familiar with the reinstatement proceedings, so I don't know if Thurman could be let back in halfway through the season or not. If so, assuming he did something wrong, he should be let back in the same time as Henry.

But as far as Vick goes, that should be evaluated separately from other players.[/quote]
REVEREND!

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='531722' date='Aug 22 2007, 01:26 PM']Just want to get your thoughts on Vick being suspended. All I have heard is that it will be a 2 year ban. Wether that is after he gets out of jail or during I guess is the question. If During then I would think he would elligible to come back 2009/2010. If after then it would be 2010/2011. The second one would basically be a 3 year ban. The first one a 2. If the 2 year ban happens that would be pretty fucked up that he gets the same ban as Thurman. Thurman might have fucked up but I would think that What Vick did is 100 times worse and deserves a longer suspension and not an equal one.[/quote]

:blink:

Im speechless, I cant believe Im agreeing with you.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='532062' date='Aug 22 2007, 10:52 PM']Oh my God, I can't stop laughing. He probably worked on that for an hour and thinks it is good. Too funny[/quote]

What do you expect from a UK fan?

ducks

(We need a ducks smiley)

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='532062' date='Aug 23 2007, 03:52 AM']Oh my God, I can't stop laughing. He probably worked on that for an hour and thinks it is good. Too funny[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='531836' date='Aug 22 2007, 09:45 PM']:blink:

Im speechless, I cant believe Im agreeing with you.[/quote]

EXACTLY!

Archived