A Day In The Life

Drinking beer and shooting pool with your Jet fan neighbor on Saturday night... $25.00

Listening to him talk shit about the Bengals for hours... $0.02

Winning bet on Sunday that he has to fly your Bengals flag from his house for a week... Priceless!

[attachment=434:Jets1.jpg]

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='575302' date='Oct 21 2007, 07:39 PM']Drinking beer and shooting pool with your Jet fan neighbor on Saturday night... $25.00

Winning bet on Sunday that he has to fly your Bengals flag from his house for a week... Priceless!

[attachment=434:Jets1.jpg][/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='575302' date='Oct 21 2007, 07:39 PM']Drinking beer and shooting pool with your Jet fan neighbor on Saturday night... $25.00

[attachment=434:Jets1.jpg][/quote]

Now thats classic :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hell yea.

If i was still living down that way, im sure i woud have had a bet or two going with a couple Jets fans that were regulars at Harrison Bdubs.

I was victim to the same nonsense one year for the Michigan / Fuckeye game. I had buy and wear an OSU hat until the end of the year when Michigan lost. (Thankfully only at work [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img] )

Archived