Chris Henry

[quote name='Cricket' post='592140' date='Nov 12 2007, 06:31 PM']It was a fake over-excited tone. "Shouted" might be a bit strong.[/quote]

likely story my green friend.....

[quote name='Phatcat' post='592274' date='Nov 12 2007, 11:54 PM']Oh I yell and shout at the TV, I don't need anyone to talk to if I am by myself. The wife goes shopping and my two dogs go elsewhere in the house, as far away as they can get - they think they are in trouble! :lol:

One year, I think 2 years ago it was a nice September day and all the windows are open. I'm yelling and cursing during a game. The next day I met my neighbor while we were both getting mail. And she asked politely if everything was OK? I didn't understand the context of her question and she proceeded to say she heard me the prior day. Looking at her face, I think she thought I beat my wife and strangled the dogs........ In hindsight, it was quit funny. :P[/quote]

NICE.. gotta love people thinking you are crazy and a wife beater...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='592279' date='Nov 13 2007, 01:10 AM']likely story my green friend.....

NICE.. gotta love people thinking you are crazy and a wife beater...[/quote]

Given how I feel about them as neighbors, yes I do love them thinking I am crazy. ;)

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='592617' date='Nov 13 2007, 03:06 PM']it looks like, as long as no charges are filed, that its a closed case and the league will take no action.[/quote]
coool

asssss

fuckkkkk

Thats what i thought...thanksss!

[quote name='JC' post='592615' date='Nov 13 2007, 04:03 PM']Just curious

Has there been any mention of Goodell taking action on chris for his incident on the levy? Because i have heard it at school...but i didnt think it was true or anything.[/quote]

Just curious

Does anyone know what the schedule is for the remaining 7 games. I'm too lazy to look it up. Thanks in advance!!!!

:ninja:

< sorry, JC, I could not help myself :) >

[quote name='Phatcat' post='592635' date='Nov 13 2007, 03:30 PM']Just curious

Does anyone know what the schedule is for the remaining 7 games. I'm too lazy to look it up. Thanks in advance!!!!

:ninja:

< sorry, JC, I could not help myself :) >[/quote]
Well...i had no idea if there had been any articles posted...and i didn't want to look them up cause i have a edison paper to write and such. So i figured someone already had prior knowledge because a lot of people have access to the site during the day, and i don't.

[quote name='JC' post='592673' date='Nov 13 2007, 05:30 PM']Well...i had no idea if there had been any articles posted...and i didn't want to look them up cause i have a edison paper to write and such. So i figured someone already had prior knowledge because a lot of people have access to the site during the day, and i don't.[/quote]

Sorry JC, not trying to be mean spirited. Just a little friendly jab / smack.

Oh and by the way if you are reading this reply, you need to get your young ass back to working on your Edison paper. :D

[quote name='Phatcat' post='592690' date='Nov 13 2007, 05:03 PM']Sorry JC, not trying to be mean spirited. Just a little friendly jab / smack.

Oh and by the way if you are reading this reply, you need to get your young ass back to working on your Edison paper. :D[/quote]
^_^

haha i know.

Im procrastinating. It's not good. I have about 4 more hours though and im almost done!

Archived