Reds @ Cubs Thread

Bengal Chris

Brantley and Marty mentioned post game that Patterson is somewhere in the Shit right now...

:ninja:

Tied for Last place!

WooT!

I guess we should consider shipping Fogg Back to the woods so he can get back to murdering deer, instead of Reds Fans.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='653156' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:01 PM']Dusty claimed he didn't know Harang was sick...how in the hell does he not know that?
And as for tonght's game...Jesus, our team is fucking teh SUCK right now.
Fogg's got to go down if he has ONE more bad outing, and bring up Bailey. SURELY Bailey can't be worse than Fogg.[/quote]

Whats with harang being under the weather a lot. I seem to recall more than a few times last year him making that same excuse. Always after the fact he went out and pitched like shit.

Ever think Harang might have kept the fact to himself. Because he wanted to pitch? Maybe it got worse once he got out on the mound.

And You think FOGG deserves ONE more outing? Just chalk up the loss now. <_<

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='653325' date='Apr 17 2008, 10:19 AM']Whats with harang being under the weather a lot. I seem to recall more than a few times last year him making that same excuse. Always after the fact he went out and pitched like shit.

Ever think Harang might have kept the fact to himself. Because he wanted to pitch? Maybe it got worse once he got out on the mound.

And You think FOGG deserves ONE more outing? Just chalk up the loss now. <_<[/quote]
No, I am saying that we need to make changes early before the season is tanked, and ditch Fogg like yesterdays news and bring Bailey back up because he cannot be worse than Fogg has been. Or can he?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='653684' date='Apr 18 2008, 12:01 AM']No, I am saying that we need to make changes early before the season is tanked, and ditch Fogg like yesterdays news and bring Bailey back up because he cannot be worse than Fogg has been. Or can he?[/quote]

I dont think theres any possible way he could be worse than fogg.

Fogg did get one lucky ass win. out of three. But i still dont think theres any chance.

That pic of Volquez is terrible. Isnt he SUPPOSED to be 22yrs old. :lol:

Archived